Chapter Two

WHY AM I WRITING GUYS I KNOW JOHN CENA X THE ROCK SMUT I WILL NEVER KNOW
. IS THIS WHAT MY LIFE HAS COME TO? I DONT EVEN LIKE WRESTLING TBH.
-ur lame author who hates wrestling

Chapter Two - K.O'D

While being attacked, the Rock slowed down and leaned his body forward, his face hovering just above mine. I could have sworn for a mere second that his eyes fluttered down to my lips. I know mine surely did.

His chest was warm pressed against mine, his hands slowly trailing up my sides to stop at my neck. One lingered at my shoulder, firmly pressing my body down. The Rock lowered his head, his breath in my ear as he whispered teasingly in a rough voice, "You like it when I do this, don't you, you dirty slut?"

My breath hitched in my throat. What did he just say? Nonetheless, I was turned on. But were we not on screen? Ah fuck it, this is incredibly hot.

I nodded my head shakily, slowly shifting my gaze to meet his smirk. My transparency let him know just how much I liked this.

"I know another way to make your lips swollen," he commented on the work he'd done by busting my lip with his fist. "Let me fix that for you."

Without hesitation, he pushed his face down, capturing my lips with his own. Things heated up quickly as it turned hungry with his hands pushing me down. I couldn't help but let out a breathy moan at the sexual tension needing to be relieved. My body was ready for this.

But alas, the Rock was yanked from my body by an angry trainer. My trainer had also yanked me away, too.

What had I done to deserve this? I just wanted to have the Rock. Why couldn't I have the Rock? I liked the Rock a lot. I need the Rock. Bring me the Rock. Get it? Like Bring Me The Horizon but as Bring Me the Rock. And rock is a genre. Bring Me The Horizon fits that genre (sort of). I am so funny.

I should think out loud more often so people can laugh with me but right now I felt so low. Don't make me feel low. I just wanted to go home and cry but I won't because I'm going to craft. Crafting makes me feel better, to be honest.

I'm not okay, I promise. This wears me out.