Chapter Six

i am back
~shrek just watched the bee movie last night

Chapter Six - Damn Straight!

I was excited. I was for the first time ever excited to go to the hospital. Why? Well that's because a peculiar toned doctor with a specific violent history in the media worked there, fully qualified and everything.

I didn't know if this was better or worse. He was all hot and sweaty working in the ring, but now that he was a kind doctor helping people, I learned that what I felt for him was not just lust. It was also love.

"Hello, I'm here to see the Rock?" I told the receptionist. "He told me to drop by and pick up my kits."

The stereotypical woman with huge tits licked her red lips. "Oh yeah? Why don't you let me bring you down there myself?"

As tempting as it should have been, I denied her. "Nah, I think I'm good. Where is he?"

She rolled her eyes, her fake eyelashes obnoxiously long. "I'll tell you if I can bring you there. Look, I just want to get out of this shitty desk job for ten minutes," she snapped, before locking her stereotypically sparkling blue eyes with mine and changing her annoyed look to one of lust. "..and maybe a little something else too."

I sighed. "Fine, bring me to my kits."

"What's your name, Daddy?" The woman asked.

"John Cena." I told her, trying to brush off her pet name. After all, it was rude to kinkshame anyone.

The woman stood up abruptly, wearing what resembled a teenage boy's dream. Unless the teenage boy was actually a gay man in love with the Rock. "Alright Big Daddy, come with me," she whispered in my ear before sauntering ahead of me.

"Care for anything? Water, tea, blowjob?" She listed off, turning around ever so slightly to give me a wink.

I raised an eyebrow. "What was that last one? I didn't catch it."

"Coffee," she smiled, falling into step with me.

"Hm. Sure."

She looked up at me. "Alright, your kits are right in here and I'll go make you a coffee. Skirt on or off?"

"Uh, off I guess. I can handle hot things," I told her as I had a perfect image of the Rock. "Thanks."

The woman sauntered off at last, leaving me to push into the clean white door numbered 182. Inside were pristine pale walls and a small window, letting golden sunlight warm the basket in the centre of the small room. It wasn't any old basket, though. This basket wasn't for the Little Red Riding Hood. This basket was for my kits.

"Oh shit, I might cry." I whispered, lightly padding over to the basket. inside were the most precious lives I've ever seen. A flame red kitten, a creamy brown kitten, a black and white kitten, and a dusty brown striped kitten. They were squirming, all beautiful. I wish I could have named them, though.

Here were my thoughts:
THE INHALATOR!
P.U.S.S.Y (code for
pretentious
undermined
seductive
slithering
yarn)
INTENSE EMO SPY
and last, but not least, Poo.

"You sure do love your kits, don't you?" That high pitched feminine voice asked me again as the smell of coffee hit my nose.

I nodded, "Yeah. I just wish their mother was here to meet them too," I found myself admitting to this stranger who was trying to get into my pants.

"Here, drink up. Maybe this will make you feel better," she whispered, pushing the coffee cup into my hands. The soft click of the door and jingling keys could be heard moments later as I took my first sip of the creamy liquid.

I turned around, seeing the Rock there instead of the woman. "Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked hesitantly, sipping more of the coffee.

"Don't you want me?" The Rock stated calmly, his eyes not leaving mine as he came up to me until he stood right in front of me. Well, more like against me.

I gulped. "Y-yeah. I just w-want to finish my coffee f-first."

He stepped away, still not straying too far. "Drink up," he murmured as he tilted the cup towards my lips. "Every last drop."