16

Redemption

"How about we get a pet? You can choose what you want us to get," Liam told Zayn with a sweet voice

"How about we get a pet? You can choose what you want us to get," Liam told Zayn with a sweet voice. Zayn had thoughts running though his head about what pet he wants more. He couldn't choose between a dog, a cat, a bunny, a ferret or a cute duckling.In reality Zayn just wanted to go home, curl up on the bed and ignore anyone and  anything. He felt bad for Liam even if he shouldn't. Liam has been trying to do everything for Zayn. Zayn is here ignoring him and blaming him for what happened.

Zayn didn't have to say it out loud for Liam to get the clue. Liam knew what Zayn was thinking and who he was blaming. Liam agrees with Zayn. If anyone is to blame then it's him. He doesn't deserve Zayn. Zayn is to good for him. It stills haunts Liam that he did those things to Zayn. Lately he has been itching to drink. If Zayn keeps his act up well Zayn will find a drunk Liam pretty soon.
Liam doesn't have a lot of self control. If his buttons are pushed the right way then he will lose it. Zayn turns to Liam, "Are you....in love?" Liam's eyes widen and he quickly faces Zayn.

"Of course I'm in love with you! Zayn you are my world, the light to my dark and you're always there to push me on. Without you I wouldn't be the man I an today. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be owning the Payne Hotels. You pushed me on and I'm glad you did, for that I'm forever grateful. Yes, Zayn I do love you. I fall for you every second of every day. I fall for your laugh, smile, eyes, face, body, attitude, bed head, your nose, and every single thing in between. Rather you be mad, sad or happy. I still look at you and thank the heavens for letting me have you. To be able to call you mine. I look at you and see the man that I have fallen for since I met him. Zayn I love you to oblivion! I will scream at from the roof top as I have done before in our younger days," Liam says with so much sincerely in his voice.

He grabs Zayn's hand and looks him in the eyes and begins to speak again, "Seeing you like this hurts me. You ignoring me, pulling away from my touch. It hurts me. You don't tell me that you love me anymore. I think that you had fallen out of love with me. I know I did wrong things since we moved but I'm  containing myself. What happened earlier that day it wasn't me. I had a few drinks before going into the office. I was a bit tipsy but you made me sober when you bursted through the door. I don't like that skank nor do I find her attractive. I want you and only you. Without you Zayn I would have no reason to smile or laugh. You are my everything Zayn. You're the light to my darkness and I need you. Let me redeem myself. Give me another chance Zayn."

Zayn looked at Liam with teary eyes and pulled his hand away. Zayn saw pain flood Liam's chocolate colored eyes. Zayn leaned back against Liam and smelled his cologne.

He just wanted a chance

--
"Zayn? ZAYN!" Liam drunkly yelled through the hall. Right when they came home Liam claimed to only drink one beer. That he wouldn't over do it. 20 beers later he was drunk. Zayn was hiding in the bathroom with the door locked. His back against the door.

"Go away Liam! GO AWAY!" Zayn yelled through his tears. For the past two hours Liam has been yelling for Zayn. Zayn was too scared to find out why. Would anyone blame him? Every time Liam gets drunk he says hurtful things and abuses him mentally. 

Liam made his way towards Zayn with slow, long strides. Liam knocked on the door, "Zayn, let me in!" Zayn backed away from the door slowly. Liam knocked a couple of more times before giving up. He slid down the door and banged his head accidentally. He hissed in pain and rubbed his head. Zayn giggled at Liam.

Liam smiled when he heard him. He just wanted to let Zayn know that he loved him. That he was going to surprise tomorrow. Those were the last thoughts in Liam's head before he shut his eyes and fell asleep.
-