06

*Warning this chapter has a lot of rude language and abuse scenes*

"You know that you have some questions to answer right?" Jordan tells Zayn while handing him a cup of tea. Zayn sighs grabbing the tea and nods his head slowly. Zayn didn't know why he did what he did but he didn't have one ounce of regret. Zayn's phones vibrates and he checks it. He sighs while looking at the message. He was only gone for two hours and he was already pissed drunk.

My life: Zayn pweadse codkfe badk 

Another message comes afterwards.

My life: Zayn yo fagert come badk now. Im nit plsting 

Zayn turns off his phone. The last thing he needs to deal with is an abusive drunk. Jordan sits across from Zayn when all he wanted to do was be right next to him.

"He's getting his arse drunk." Zayn's eyes widen and his hands flew to cover his mouth. "I didn't. That's not. It's his first time getting that drunk." Zayn tries to cover up his mistake but the look Jordan was giving him showed that he wasn't being fooled. 

Jordan gets up from his spot. He slowly makes his way right next to Zayn. "I didn't move here yesterday Zayn. I hear the yells and the bangs. I hear the pounding of the bed post to the wall. It's not very pleasant." Zayn looks down feeling his face flush with embarrassment. Jordan sighs and wraps an arm around Zayn. "No matter what at the beginning of the day he loves you. He loves you now. He loves you so much that he has to bring you down. It's a dark thing in my opinion but he has a dark past I'm guessing? I don't know nor do I know where this was going to. I just know that you love each other and you have to tell him. Tell him what he does at night." Zayn looks Jordan and the eye.

"You're right." Zayn sips a bit of his tea before setting it down on the coffee table. He grabs his phone and sticks it in his pocket. "I'll have to fix him." Zayn rushes out of the door without another word. He unlocks the front door and slowly walks in. He quietly shuts the door just in case Liam was still out and about.

Zayn sees the closet door opened and empty bottles scattered around the floor. "Where have you been?" Zayn jumps and turns to the kitchen. There Liam was standing shirtless with a bottle of beer in his hand. His bruised knuckles bleeding from the small cuts. "Where.Have.You Been?" 

Zayn slowly walks towards Liam. "I was clearing my head." Liam takes a step forwards reaching towards Zayn. He stops himself before he could grab his arm. 

"Faggots are always running around. By clearing your head you mean you had another man's dick in you? Was mine not enough?" Liam threw his bottle and it nearly touched the top of Zayn's head. Zayn shook his head violently. 

"Not all Liam. It's not like that. I just went to get some fresh air." Zayn took a few steps back.

"Where you with that neighbor?" Zayn couldn't really lie to Liam while Liam was staring into his eyes. "You were! You fucking slut." Zayn flinched from Liam's booming voice. Liam grabs a fistful of Zayn's hair and drags him up the stairs. "Fucking fag. Sleeping with other gays. Having a dick in your ass, disgusting." Zayn grabs on to Liam's hand trying to pry it off his hair.

"Liam stop please. It's not like that. I love you and only you. I wouldn't do such a thing." Zayn cries out in pain. He struggles up the stairs. He didn't want to know what was waiting for him but Liam was stronger. He was too strong. "Babe let go of my hair please." Zayn begs tears rolling down his face. 

Liam ignores Zayn's pleads. He ignores the guilt that was beginning to build up inside of him. He didn't want to hurt Zayn? Did he? Liam opens their bedroom door and throws Zayn inside. Zayn lands on his side hissing in pain. "Don't look at me," Liam says with a harsh tone. Zayn stops himself from looking at Liam. Little did he know Liam only said that because he didn't want to see Zayn's face with anguish tears flowing freely. 

"Liam you're tired. I'm tired. We're both very tired can we just sleep?" Zayn asks with hope laced in his voice. He wanted to run in Liam's arms and beg him to stop. He wanted to beg Liam for forgiveness for why he drinks at night thinking it was all because of him. He can still remember the night they first met. Liam wasn't drunk so Zayn knows this started when they got together. 

Not once did Zayn imagine Liam actually throwing a punch. He didn't imagine a lot of things. He did imagine that a hit from Liam would surely hurt. It did. It hurt mentally and physically. "Couldn't wait to do some faggot shit could you? Just had to have another man's dick in you," Liam screamed. All Liam could see was red. He imagined Zayn bending over for another man. He punched Zayn in the face causing Zayn's head to hit the ground harshly. 

"P-please Liam." Zayn whispers through his bleeding mouth. "I would n-never. Y-you're hurting me." Zayn cried trying to stand but failed when Liam threw a punch to his side. Liam was angry. He was livid with jealously, guilt and the beers were really getting to him. He grabbed Zayn by the arm and pulled him up. 

"Tell me. Tell that I'm right and you are wrong. That you had that disgusting man's dick up your ass. How did it feel? Was it better than me huh little gay shit? Do I need to show you who's better?" Liam says through clenched jaws. Zayn's eyes widen with fear and he could only stand there with thoughts running through his head. Was Liam about to rape him? Zayn shook his head.

"Don't Liam. Don't. If you do this...If you do this I will never forgive you. I will walk away and n-never come back." Liam let's Zayn fall the ground. He marches out of the room and out of hearing range. Zayn breathes in and out slowly. He stayed on the ground because he didn't want to move. He was beyond scared. 

He was scared.

His love of his life scared him. 

He was in pain.