02

Aesthete

      Zayn wakes up and looks to his side. He sighed when he didn't see Liam next to him. Of course he wasn't next to him, what was he expecting? He got off the bed and headed towards the door. He opens the door and stepped over Liam's sleeping body. Shaking his head, he pulls Liam up and drags him to the bed. He puts pills on the night stand with a glass of water on the side. Same routine he does everyday but surprisingly he wasn't tired of the routine. In fact he was still glad he had Liam. Zayn's love for Liam is so strong that he wanted to stay with Liam. Even after the long nights and short days that show Liam's scary side and loving side.

    All he wants is Liam to stop drinking. Liam isn't...him when he's drunk. They say that when someone is drunk they confess and say how they truly feel. Why is that Liam calls him those names but hate the words? Why is that Liam always asks for forgiveness and says he loves him every night. Zayn doesn't understand why he turns ruthless and violent. All in all Zayn is glad that Liam hasn't physically laid a hand on him.

    He washes up and exists out the bathroom. Minutes later he goes into the kitchen to cook Liam's favorite breakfast. Chocolate chip pancake with whip cream on top, strawberry syrup and coffee on the side. "Good morning babe." Liam came in smiling ignoring the fact that he had a major headache. He pecks Zayn on the lips and sits down.

    "Morning,love" Zayn said, sending Liam a loving smile which Liam returns. "I will be making a new painting for our neighbor." He says slowly not knowing how Liam will react. Liam nods but Zayn knew what's coming later that night.

   "I don't like him. He looks at you too much for my liking." Liam pouts and looks at Zayn with his puppy eyes. Zayn decides against telling him that Jordan hears Liam at night. Liam doesn't know what he does at night, thats what he says to Zayn at least. Zayn wants to leave it that way. He doesn't want Liam beating himself up for it. Maybe his drinking will become worse.

  "I need to make my own money Liam. I don't mind painting. In fact I love painting and you know that." Liam sighs containing his jealousy. He sips his coffee  and gulps it down quickly.

  "You know I have money. A good job. I can give you anything you want. I'm the owner of the Payne Hotels." Zayn nods his head. He knows this but he doesn't like asking for things. "I won't forbid you from doing what you love but don't think that you have to make a job from it."

  Zayn picks up his dish and places it inside the dishwasher. He sits back down watching Liam eat. "But some day I would want a job. I want to sell my own paintings in my own shop. Start a business called 'ZP Art'." Zayn takes a deep breath. "Where I sell my paintings. Can go around town painting art on people's walls if they want it. Draw whatever they want me to draw."

  Liam picks up his plate and puts it in the dishwasher. "Sweety...." Liam scratches his neck overthinking what to say next. "Fine. I'll help you look for a building for your shop well company." Zayn shoots up and hugs Liam.

    "Thank you so much. I love you Liam." Zayn kisses Liam then lays his head against Liam's chest.

  "I love you too, my world." Liam kisses Zayn's forehead.

---

"Where is your boyfriend?" Jordan asks while watching Zayn paint. Zayn finishes the last stroke and turns to Jordan.

"At work in a meeting basically. He's my fiancé. Do you want me to add more detail?" Jordan nods his head adding a 'please'.

  "How was your night?" Zayn freezes before continuing adding more detail to the scenery. "Sorry I know you like concerating on your work. I'll let you answer when you're done." Zayn nods and slowly paints. When he finally finishes he smiles. "It's beautiful Zayn."

   Zayn blushes and says 'thank you'. Zayn sees Jordan looking at him with a look. Zayn sighs knowing Jordan wants him to answer his previous question. "My night was tiring." Zayn didn't lie but he wasn't 100% truthful. It's none of Jordan's business of how Zayn's night was when he knew and Zayn knew about his night. He heard the bang from him falling off the ladder. He heard the yelling and he heard the banging of the bedpost hitting the wall.

  "Why?" Jordan pushes onto the subject. Zayn sighs and shakes his head. If he knows why he doesn't say something.

  "He doesn't know what he's doing. He will soon though and it will be okay. I'll be okay." Zayn gets up grabbing the thirty bucks from Jordan's hand and leaves.

  Liam will change.

  Zayn will be okay.

-----

Updating every weekend.

Anyone want to guess how Louis and Zayn will meet?