Chapter 30

HoLy ShIt 1K aNd In JuSt A mOnTh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin, baby." A soft voice calls his name. He slowly flutters his eyes open. "You were crying in your sleep, were you having a nightmare?" When Jimin's eyes had finally adjusted to the light he saw someone who had left him. "Yoongi!" He yelled and hugged him. He looked around and saw Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, Mason, and Hwan. He let go of the hug and went to Hwan. He looked at his neck. "Is your neck okay?" "Yeah... Why?" "Didn't some guy slice it? And then you went to the hospital?" Hwan shook his head. 

Jimin was confused. "Did Yoongi go to the hospital?" Hwan shook his head again. "Did you rape me?" Jimin said in a whisper. Hwan froze for a second. Then he nodded. Jimin was still confused. "What the fuck?" He turned to Yoongi for help. Mason had been the one driving, and they were in a hipped van so they had room to move around and somewhat walk. 

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked. "I'm not sure if it was a dream, but." He stopped for a second. "We met at a bar right?" Yoongi nodded. "Then you had me help you get back at you ex?" Nod. "And then you spent the night?" Nod. "Did we visit my parents." Nod. "We are dating? As in boyfriends?" Nod. "Are we running away from my mother?" Nod. "Okay, well Hwan's throat was slit, and then you were poisoned and then died. I spit in my mothers face telling her that she won in breaking me. None of that happened?" Yoongi shook his head. 

"We are running away from your mother though. She threatened us and it's been months that she had. We are going to visit your dad first though, tell him what's going on. Although, we are going to have some time to ourselves. You and me. Six months." He said and Jimin remembered. "How far are we from the ***** park?" He asked. "A couple minutes." He nodded and told Mason to drive there. He did and Jimin told Yoongi to get off while the rest of them were to stay on and do something. 

He knew that some scary shit was going down, but he wanted to be romantic goddamnit. He had the idea of leaving at 5 in the morning. He took Yoongi to the bench where they had their first kiss. Yoongi smiled as he sat down. Jimin sat down next to him and Yoongi pulled him closer. Jimin leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder and they stayed like they for a little bit. Jimin lifted his head and looked at Yoongi. Both leaning in automatically. Jimin got to taste his lips again, he stilled tasted and smelled of cigarettes. But as before, Jimin didn't mind. They pulled away after a little bit. 

When they pulled away, they heard a clap and they turned to see all of the group cheering. The group walked to them and Namjoon spoke. "I think, we should stay here one last day." Taehyung then spoke as well. "Let's leave at five tomorrow morning. And then at around six, all of us get out and get some food at the Jack in a Box that's on the way there." He smirked. "Let's have Jimin work one last day at the bar where he met his first love." Jimin blushed and nodded. 

Hoseok had sold the bar. If he was leaving, he wanted to leave the bar in good hands. So he gave it to Hye. Hye really hadn't been seen by Jimin's mother. In her eyes, Hye was perfectly fine, she had no clue about her sexuality, and had just thought she was being paid by Jimin to pretend to be his girlfriend. Hoseok knew this because Hye had told him the Jimin's mother went up to her and thanked her for being her son's only straight friend. She hadn't met Hoseok, Namjoon, or Seokjin, but she had spied on them with their lovers and knew that she didn't like them. 

So they did that. They waited at the bar until nine and Jimin began working. He was going to miss the place. It was where he met Yoongi. Where everything started and he started seeing colors again. But he knew he would have to leave. The rest of them also came up with the fact the Jimin's mother would be asleep rather than watching them. So Jimin worked his best on his last and final day at the bar, Hoseok even helped him.