"Why didn't you ask a guy for help then? This stuff will be too heavy for a girl." I said glaring at his back. He looked over his shoulder and smirked at me.

"I'm sure you can handle it lightweight." We walked into the supply closet and I cringed. There were boxes on top of boxes everywhere.

"There's no way I'm helping!"

"If I remember correctly it seems you are failing math." He started. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What's your point?"

"You help me I'll help you." He finished crossing his arms with a smirk. He's the devil! Why did I ever find him attractive? No one this attractive should be this evil!

"I can't lift those boxes!" I protested.

"Let's see shall we?" He asked. He reached to the nearest shelf and grabbed a box before walking over to me. "Hold out your arms." I glared at him as I held my arms out.

"This is too heavy." I complained weakly. I actually could easily lift this box. When we get shipments of supplies Daniel and I usually transport the boxes from the truck to the car.

"I'm sure it's not," He rolled his eyes taking the box away from me. "Meet me here after school and we'll get started."

"After school? I have plans." I told him smirking.

"Your plans can wait, because I assure you graduation will not." He said a smirk of his own appearing. The smirk was quickly wiped off my face.

"That's blackmail I'm sure." I narrowed my eyes at him. He shrugged.

"It's only blackmail if you believe it is."

"I believe it is." He smirked at me.

"Then its blackmail." Just then the bell rang and I almost cried out in joy. "See ya later lightweight, don't be late, I know that's kind of your thing."

Not bothering to reply I quickly ran out the room.

****

"Are you really staying after school?" Daniel asked me as we waited for the others in the parking lot.

"Of course I'm not."

"Aren't you afraid of getting in trouble?" He asked me. I thought about the kiss I shared with Mr. Valentine and realized if he wanted to play the blackmail game then so would I.

"Nah. I'm not worried at all." I lowered my sunglasses. I hopped into the car as I saw Taylor and Caleb walk out.

"What a rebel." Daniel snorted. I flashed him a grin.

"Why don't you guys ever take your own cars?" I asked as we drove down the street.

"I'm ok with being chauffeured around." I heard Taylor say from the backseat. I glared at her through the review mirror.

We pulled up at the house and I sighed. It felt so good to be home. Our house wasn't much, just a three story flat. There was nothing special about it and I liked it that way. Hopping out the car I tossed my backpack over my shoulder heading up the steps. I don't know why I even bother carrying this thing around honestly. Guess it's just for show.

I ran upstairs to my room before ninja style kicking the door open. I always felt badass doing that. Throwing my bag across the room I sat down on my bed.

What does Mr. Valentine want from me? It's like he only picks on me. Not that I was complaining much, I liked having his attention. But he was much older than me and my teacher. I sighed annoyed with my thoughts. Laying back on my bed I got under my covers to rest my eyes for a bit.

"I can't believe you've been sleeping this whole time." I heard a voice say. It sounded far away. I cracked an eye open to see Daniel standing at the foot of my bed. I groaned turning away from him.

"Go away." I mumbled into my pillow.

"Dinner is ready." He said. I felt myself wake up more.

"Who made it?" I asked. I heard Daniel chuckle.

"Caleb did." Another thing about Caleb was that he's the best cook ever! No matter what he made you were bound to love it.

"I'm up!" I jumped out of bed. I was still in the clothes I had on earlier. I followed Daniel out the room and down the stairs. My senses were on high alert and I could smell macaroni.

"Caleb I love you so much!" I cried walking into the kitchen and throwing my arms around him.

"EW get off!" He said, shoving me away. I pouted at him, and then laughed as I took in what he was wearing. Around the clothes he was wearing earlier was an apron that read 'kiss the cook'. Did I mention the apron was pink?

"Yeah laugh all you want, better find your own dinner." He muttered turning back to the stove.

I rolled my eyes before leaving the kitchen, when I realized Taylor wasn't around. "Where is Taylor?" I asked.

"She went out earlier, said she'll be back in time for dinner." Daniel answered. I sat next to him on the couch propping my legs up on the coffee table.

"What are you guys planning to do tonight?" I asked.

"Caleb invited some guys to come over and game later."

"Later? It's already late." I snickered. He just shrugged. Just then the front door opened, and Taylor came in giggling with two other girls. I raised an eyebrow at this. Since when did she giggle?

"Hey guys." She greeted walking into the living room and sitting on the couch across from us.

"Where have you been?" Caleb asked walking in.

"Last I checked I didn't have a dad." She rolled her eyes. The girls that came in with her laughed. I looked them over. They looked like your typical airheads. Both blonde and wearing too much makeup. Why was Taylor hanging with them?

Caleb eyes fell on them and I'm sure he was thinking the same thing as me.

"Why are they here?" Daniel asked. He was never one to sugarcoat anything. While Caleb and I wondered in our minds of course he voiced his thoughts.

"What? I can't have friends?" Taylor flipped her hair as her eyes landed on me. The flip of hair was a sign we made meaning she'll tell me later. The boys didn't know this.

"Not if their IQ is lower than the amount of fingers on my hand." He replied. I smirked at his insult.

"Excuse you we're right here." One of the blondes glared. Daniel put his gaze on her.

"I wish you weren't."

"Daniel be nice." I said trying to hold in my laughter.

"Ugh we're leaving; we'll see you around Taylor. When you aren't surrounded by freaks." The girl hissed getting up from the couch. Her friend followed her. Freaks? I thought we were lovely people. As soon as I heard the door close I turned towards Taylor with my eyebrow raised.

"Care to explain why dumb and dumber were here?"

"Turns out it wasn't Mack stealing from us. He was just a decoy, and those two bimbos know the guy who was." She said.