Chapter 10

Continuation of last chapter!

Light's pov

I walk out of the bathroom after that frightening conversation with Ryuk. I started walking faster as I went down the hall, finally making it to where L was. "L, where's somewhere that you've always wanted to go? Anywhere in the world." I asked as I put my hands on the table, still trying to catch my breath. "Why are you asking this so suddenly?" He asked as he arched one of his brows. I sat in my chair and sighed, "I think it's time you take a vacation from work."
"Well, I guess you're right. I've always wanted to go to Sweden." He laid back in his chair and closed his eyes. "Then it's settled, I'm sending you to Sweden for a week." L started freaking out. "Wait! Can't you come with me?" I shook my head from left to right, "I have some business to do here."
"What kind of business?"
"Business that I don't want you getting involved in." He gave me puppy dog eyes, but I looked away.

When he does those puppy eyes, my inner fangirl comes out. Not this time though, I have to get a hold of myself. I reached for the computer mouse and looked up how much plane tickets to Sweden were. They were around $1500 dollars, I would do anything to get him out of here and into a safe place. "L do you think you could go and get a passport tomorrow?" He sighed, "I guess. You don't have to do this for me." I looked at him, "Trust me, I do need to do this." I kept scrolling through pages of tickets to Sweden, trying to find the cheapest one. Alas, I found one for $900, that was the cheapest one I've found in the past hour.

I pressed the 'buy' button and let out a sigh.

There goes all my money...

I relaxed a bit in my chair as I started printing out the ticket. (I uh...don't really know how this works so bare with me.) Silence fell between L and I, all that could be heard was the tapping of a keyboard. I sighed once again and got up from my chair. I walked to the printer and grabbed the ticket. Walking back to L, I start reading off the information on the paper. "You'll have to be at airport fairly early, like, 5:00 am this Saturday." He shook his head, still silent. I put the paper down next to him. "Why are you being so quiet?" I ask as I plop back down in my chair. "I just, hope I'm not causing you that much trouble."
"L, you mean so much to me. I don't know how you could ever cause me trouble." I get up from my chair once again and stand behind L. "Are you sure? This business sounds like it deals with me?" I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his shoulder, "It may involve you but you're not the one causing all the trouble."
"If I may ask, who is causing all the trouble?"
"It's a secret." I peck him on the cheek and start to pull away, yet I feel a cold hand on my arm signalling me to stay. "Ryuzaki! Your hands are freezing!" He chuckled a little bit before intertwining his fingers with mine. "Well, I'm glad your hands are here to warm mine."
"I'm only warming one of your hands though?"
"Do you really want to hold me that badly?" My face started turning a slight pink. "I uh...uhhh..."
"I'm just messing with you." He brings our hands up to his mouth and kisses my hand without taking his eyes off of the screen.

I wonder how long this relationship is going to last. I hope it never ends.

"I guess i'll have to stay here tonight since someone wont let me go." I say in a teasing manner. "Nope, you're mine forever." My heart started beating so fast. He gives me all of these feelings that I can't explain. I slowly spin his chair around until I'm looking straight in his eyes. I start to close the gap between us as we are still looking in each others eyes. L grabs my face and brings it closer to his resulting in a passionate kiss. I pull away, "Lets go to sleep, you have a long day ahead of you." That being said, he shuts off his computer and stands up. He starts to stretch, but I grab him bridal style and walk to the break room. "You're a lot lighter then I thought you'd be." He just puffs out his cheeks and looks away. I giggle to myself as I open the slightly opened door with my foot and lightly put L on the couch. L grabs my shirt and pulls me on top of him, "You make a good blanket."
"Well, I'm glad that I can serve as more things other than your boyfriend." I get into a more comfortable position and wrap my arms are L. We both said goodnight and quickly fell asleep.

OH MY, 100 FOLLOWERS. I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH JOY I HAVE! YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO AMAZING, AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I TRIED TO MAKE IT A LITTLE MORE FLUFFIER THAN THE OTHER CHAPTERS. ALSO, SORRY IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO UPDATE. I KNOW MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME SO I AM VERY SORRY. (◐∇◐*)