Chapter 4

Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday as I said I would but I'll tell you the reason why at the end so enjoy!! (≧∇≦)

Light's pov

The next day comes and I wake up to an annoying beeping coming from my alarm. I searched around with my hand and pressed the button. "Another day another... Nickle," I sit up and stretch, "As if I'm being paid for this job." I stand up and grab a pair of skinny jeans and a dark red V-neck. I shimmy my pants on and throw my shirt on over my nicely toned body. I walk over to my sock drawer and grab a pair, I put them on and rush downstairs. I slide into the kitchen and almost fall seeing my dad cooking breakfast in an apron. "Good morning Speed Racer." "Good morning ma'am." I stand next to him and watch him make bacon. "Just because i'm wearing an apron doesn't mean that i'm a woman." He turns to me and puts his hands on his hips. I just laugh my ass off at what it says on it, 'Caution extremely hot'. The bacon popped and the grease lands on his arm, "Ow ow ow!" He hissed at the pain, "Apperently the bacons hotter than you dad." I just laugh again until my side starts to hurt. He glares at me and threatens to not feed me, but I'm okay with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the passenger seat as my dad drove us to work.

I haven't killed anyone lately, but I don't wanna go on a sudden killing spree. I can already sense that L thinks I'm Kira, and hes not wrong.

A couple minutes later we walk out of the car and into the building. The first person I see is L. "Can I talk to you guys for a second?" He says as waves us over. We stop in front of him, "Soichiro Yagami, I suspect your son to be Kira so I must do something to keep an eye on him." He pulls out this long chain with handcuffs at each end and attaches one end to me and the other end to him. "L I can assure you that Light is not Kira, he is a normal 17 year old boy!" He screams out of frustration. "Dad, I want to prove to him that I'm innocent. So if this is how he wants it proved then so be it." I said trying to stop all this nonsense. "Fine, but L you better take care of my son!" He walks away in frustration.

Now I'm stuck with L, this should be interesting.

L's pov

I hope it not gonna be to difficult to stay with Light.

Light plops down on the chair next to me and stares at the little TV. "What's wrong Light?" He looks over at me, "I just didn't think I would have to be chained to anyone." He looks back over at the little TV and pulls out a bag of chips. "Its only for a couple days, I'm sure you'll be fine." We had a little moment of silence until it was interrupted with a question.
"L, can I ask you something?"
"Yes?"
"Do you like anyone?"
"Well uh, I guess so. Why do you ask?"
"No reason." After our little chat we go back to whatever we were doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Light's pov

"Bye dad." I waved him goodbye as he walked out the door. "So you hungry Light?" He says as he drags me to the break room. "Not really." Still dragging me along we enter the break room and walk to the dessert case. He grabs some strawberry shortcake and plops on the couch dragging me along. I sit down next to him and organize the stuff on the coffee table. I turn to L and as I was about to say something he stuffs something in my mouth. "Just enjoy the moment Light." He Just kept eating.

How is this a moment? Unless I make it a moment...

"L can I have another taste?" He takes another bite and as he was getting me a piece I kiss him, tasting all the flavor that were still on his lips. He falls limp and drops his cake. I pull away and look at his shocked face. "Uhhhhh, Light?" He sat there as his face burned with red. "Yes L."
"You can call me Ryuzaki now, but my real question is why did you kiss me."
"I told you I wanted a taste."
"Of me?"
"Well uhh." I scratched the back of my neck not being able to spit out my answer. I mean I did really like L so I guess. "Do you want more?" He asked as he started crawling on me. My face was burning and so was his. "Y-yes p-please." I could help but stutter. He smashed his lips into mine and we sat there until someone barged in the door. It was Misa...

God dammit, right as I was getting at the good part. I was Just happy Ryuk went to visit the underworld but now this. UGH!

We straightened ourselves out as fast as we possibly could. "There's my two favorite guys!" She comes and wraps her arms around our necks. "Misa its late and we were actually about to go to sleep." I said with an annoyed tone. I glance at L who is a little too quiet. "Then I'll just stay here."
"There's another couch in the servalence room."
"Aww but that's not fair. Why can't L go sleep in there?" I hold up the chain that is attached to both of us. "Oh. Well if you need me I'll be in the servalence room." She says with a wink and exits the room. "It is getting quite late L, we should sleep." we both lay down next to each other. His small but surprisingly muscular body in my arms. "I love you Ryuzaki."

Wait...what did I just say? I didn't mean it, I take it back. Wait please, don't reject me.

"I love you too." I smile from the sudden words. I really didn't think he'd say it back. I nuzzled my head into his neck and fell asleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed it! Back to my little story here, so yesterday was the anniversary of my grandmas death. So I was quite sad yesterday. I sat in the street alone in the dark, but dont worry I'm still alive,*touches face* yeah I'm still alive, but yeah that's what happened. Plus we had a party for the fourth of July, so I had to do stuff. That's all guys, I'll try and update again in a couple days. I will keep my promise this time, I pinky swear. (。・ω・。)ノ♡