štiri

Marinette slowly walked towards her room.

She hadn't spoke any words since the cops told her Adrien was missing. They asked his closest friends when they saw him last. They asked a few questions, but that was all.

Marinette was quiet for whole day and Alya was getting worried. She tried not to let her tears come out, but when she entered her room and saw Chat on her bed, she started crying.

"You really have good tastes in boo..-" his heart broke when he saw her crying. He jumped from her bed and hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong?" he asked. She cried in his chest, not knowing if she ever cried that much.

When she didn't speak any words, Chat picked her up and carried her to bed. He placed her under the covers and hugged her again.

"What's wrong, Princess?" he asked and she finally spoke after that.

"M-My f-friend," she wispered. "H-He went m-missing today,"

Chat immediately knew what was going on. "Hey, I'm sure they will find him soon,"

He was questioning himself how didn't she make the connection yet. Did he want her to make it? (a/n I know a normal person would make a connection, but this is fanfiction okay? and if you filthy sinners want marichat then you'll stop complaining)

All Marinette did around him was feeling uncomfortable and it felt like she still didn't forgive him for what happened the first time they met.

But here she was, calling him a friend and crying her eyes out just because of him.

"You w-will go missing o-once soon," she said.

"Why are you so sad?" he asked her. "Who is he anyway?"

"His n-name is Adrien. He's a boy in my class," she wispered in his chest. "I'm sad, because now that he disappeared I'll never find a chance to be friends with him. He already thinks I'm a freak,"

"Why do you think he'd think that?" he quietly asked.

"I-I...-" she calmed down a bit. "I can't say a word to him without stuttering."

"Why?"

"Do you always ask so many questions?" she asked, lifting her head so she could look in his eyes.

"No, I just want you to talk to me. Because it helps if you talk to someone," he placed a soft kiss on her forehead and she just nodded.

She burried her head into his chest again.

"Don't worry. They will find him soon," he assured her.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, before Marinette lifted herself. "Let's go to the guardian,"

If you asked for his opinion, he'd say she pulled away too soon.

"Are you sure, you want to go today?" he asked. She nodded. "It will take my mind off Adrien,"

He nodded and lifted himself too.

"I'll walk so Tikki can give directions. I forgot where he lives," Marinette smiled and he nodded. "You should just jump across the rooftops,"

He nodded again and climbed out of the window.

She took Tikki and went out of her room.

"Hey girl!" Alya greeted her by the door.

"Hi Alya," Marinette said, a little moody.

"Great you're talking," she gave her a hopeful smile. "Don't worry. They will find him,"