epilogue

"How did you two started dating even?" Alya asked the two teens, when she saw them holding hands. They both laughed.

"It's complicated," Marinette said. She let go off his hand and stepped to Alya. "Told you I wasn't dating Chat," she wispered in her ear.

Alya sighed. "Fine. I was wrong,"

"She just admitted she was wrong! Something's wrong with the world!" Marinette faked her worry.

Adrien just laughed, but Alya rolled her eyes.

"Hey dudes," Nino greeted the three friends. Adrien took Marinette's hand into his and smiled at her.

"Woah, I'm missing something. I can feel it," Nino said as he looked at the two love birds.

They explained everything, before familliar face apeared on the school yard.

"Look it's Carlos," Adrien wispered in Marinette's ear. She waved and Carlos noticed and waved back.

"Let's go talk to him," Marinette pulled Adrien with her, no matter how much he wanted to protest.

"Carlos!" she exclaimed, being happy he was here. He was her friend after all.

Adrien felt a little uncomfortable talking to him, knowing about his crush on him.

"Could I talk to Adrien?" he asked Marinette and she looked from one boy to another, before nodding and walking away.

"I-I'm sorry for what happened on the E-Eiffel tower," he said, nervously looking at the floor.

"No biggie," Adrien smiled, grabbing his shoulder. "we are friends after all,"

Carlos smiled at him, happy they are friends.

"I-I'm kind of ashamed of my sexuality and I try to hide it," he sighed. "I just want it to go away,"

"Hey, you don't need to do that. It doesn't matter who you like, you can't be ashamed of who you are. Because you are the only you and there's nobody else that is you on this Earth and every individual is special," Adrien held his shoulders.

"Thanks, I needed that," Carlos smiled. (MY DOG CHILD WHAT AM I DOING?!)

They soon joined others.

"I thought you were in town before. How come you started going to school only now?" Alya asked him as they sat on the stairs of the school, talking before class.

"There was come problem with application, but everything's alright now. So I can finally go to school," he smiled at the four friends. "I moved to my mum after my dad died,"

"I'm so sorry that happened," Nino said.

"Don't worry about it, buddy. It happens," he shook it off. It was clearly he didn't like to talk about his father a lot.

They were happy everything worked out just fine.

Carlos pulled Marinette a little away from them and looked at her weirdly. "Do they know?"

Marinette knew what he meant and shook her head. "No and we can't tell them,"

He nodded as he saw Adrien walking over to them. "Everything alright?"

They both nodded.

The bell rang and they slowly walked to their class.

Carlos stopped on his tracks as he saw a boy with red hair sitting in the last row of the classroom.

Marinette nudged Adrien knowingly.

"What do you think? Carlos and Nathanael?" she whispered as he looked at the two boys who's gaze was locked on each other.

"I wouldn't mind," Adrien laughed. "I'd go gay for Nathanael."

Marinette looked at him weirdly. "No you wouldn't."

"Nah, you're right. I wouldn't," he hugged her from the back.

No one saw Alya snap a photo of the two.

Miss Bustier entered the class, smiling at Carlos.

"Students, welcome your new classmate, Carlos Bustier, my son!"

...............................

yes I ended here ;D

You wanted nathxcarlos and that's what you got ;)

ALSO THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS STUFF! 

ALSO

...

THE SEQUEL IS HAPPENING