Chapter 6

Dinah's POV

I drove up to Normani's house with my backpack and books in my hand.

Knock knock knock

"DJ!!!" She screamed opening the door.

"Hi Mani." I said shyly.

"Here lemme take your bags and put them in my room." She said and I nodded giving them to her.

She went up stairs and I sat on a very comfortable couch.

"BEYONCÉ HERE I COME!!!" Mani yelled running down stairs.

"Yas booboo!!" I giggled.

"HEY WE SHOULD INVITE CAMILA AND LAUREN!!" Normani's said and I shot them a text.

D has started a group chat with Lauren and Camila.

D: hey you wanna come over to Normani's house?

C: Yas I'll be there

L: sure address?

D: *address*

L: thanks see u in a bit

End of conversation

"Mani they're coming." I said and she got excited.

"You want something to drink while we wait?"

"Nah I'm okay. Thanks though booboo." I said and she blushed at the nickname given to her.

"I like it when you call me Booboo."

"I know booboo."

Mani sat down next to me and we ended up cuddling until Camren got here.

"It's Camren yo." Lauren said walking in with Camila.

"Do you always have to say that when we're together?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded.

"Choose some movies, I'm going to go pop popcorn." Mani said and we all nodded.

We ended up choosing The Vow, Dear John and The Notebook.

"I'm not looking forward to crying all night but here we go." I sighed. Normani just embraced me in a hug thinking that would help.

Normani and I cuddled the whole night and Camren cuddled too.

Lauren POV

"Hey Camila come with me." I whispered to her. She nodded and we got up.

We walked to the bathroom and she kept looking at me weird.

"Camila calm down I'm not gonna kill you." I giggled.

"You never know.." She said closing the door and pushing me against the wall.

"Fiesty are we?"

"Tell me how you feel about this." She said smashing our lips together. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. We fell on the floor still kissing and it turned into a heated make out session.

I broke the kiss because of breathing.

"I think this is what I've been waiting for." I said in between breaths.

"I don't know how long I've waited for this to happen."

"I've wanted this for so long." Camila said.

"Do you ever feel like when you meet someone special, your life has found the missing piece in your life?" She said and I nodded.

"I feel that right now." She said and I blushed.

"I've felt that everyday since I met you." I said and she kissed me again.

"Wanna make Camren real so Dinah will stop bugging us about it?" I finished.

"Lauren will you be my girlfriend?" Camila asked and I kissed her one last time.

"Does that answer your question?" I said.

"Oh I don't know.."

"Fine, yes Karla Camila Cabello Estrobao. I will be your girlfriend." I said and she giggled.

Dinah's POV

I saw Lauren and Camila walk out of the bathroom hand in hand and Lauren had a hickey on her neck.

"MY SHIP IS SAILING OMG." I said and Mani woke up.

"Oh I'm sorry booboo go back to sleep." She nodded and did.

"What'd you guys bang or something?!" I shout whispered. Lauren just rolled her eyes and Camila sat on her lap.

"Imma sleep Camren. Byeeee." They seemed like they were ignoring me.

"Good night cheechee." Camila said.

"Night chancho."