I the picked up my phone from the table and clicked on the camera.

"Daisy, smile!" I said, holding the phone towards her.

She smiled with her hands in the air then with her hands pointing to the presents.

I laughed and uploaded them both to Instagram. I wrote: "We have one very excited little girl in the Montgomery house. Merry Christmas!"

I then turned the camera round so it was on selfie mode and held my phone up.

Ezra, my parents, Mike and Daisy all smiled and pulled funny faces.

Once again, I uploaded the one of us all smiling to Instagram with the caption: "So grateful for my amazing family, love them all so much."

I then turned my phone off and placed it in my lap so I could watch Daisy open her presents.

I snuggled closer into Ezra's side as we all watched Daisy gasp at her new crib for her baby doll.

"Wow, I can put my baby to sleep now!" She exclaimed.

"What about that small present inside the crib Daisy?" I asked, pointing to it.

Daisy picked it up curiously and opened it.

It was two sets of clothes for her doll. One, was a blue set of pyjamas and the other was a black dress with matching shoes.

"Ooh I like these, can I dress her now Mommy?" Daisy asked me, stroking the small sets of clothes.

I slid off the couch and sat next to her on the floor. "If you want, but you still have other presents from Santa."

Daisy looked at them then back at the clothes deciding what to do.

"I wanna dress my doll Momma, then I can open the other presents." She told me, handing me the black dress.

"Okay, well do you guys wanna open your presents now?" I asked, turning back to my parents, Mike and Ezra.

"Sure." They nodded.

They all picked up their pile of presents and opened them whilst I helped Daisy.

"Momma can you put her dress on?" Daisy asked me.

I nodded and pulled the small dress over the dolls head and down its body.

"Do you wanna put on her shoes?" I questioned, handing Daisy the small pair of black flats.

Daisy nodded and pushed the shoes onto the dolls feet.

"Do you have a name for her?" I asked. "She's very pretty."

Daisy thought for a second. "She's pretty like you Momma, so I'm gonna call her Aria."

My heart melted and I pulled her into my arms. "Aw baby that's so sweet!"

"What's sweet?" Mike asked as he threw the left over wrapping paper onto the floor.

I kissed Daisy's forehead and turned to face the others. "I asked her what she wanted to call her doll and she said Aria because she's pretty like me."

My mom smiled. "What a sweet thing to say Daisy."

Ezra beamed at his daughter. "Mommy is very pretty Daisy, you're right."

Daisy giggled. "Can I open my other presents now Mommy?"

"Of course you can, go ahead."

I stood back up and returned to the couch, where my parents, Ezra and Mike had opened their presents.