Chapter twenty: The Dwma vs Arachnaphobia

Your p.o.v
Lord death instructed us to go straight for castle baba yaga, where arachne and asura are. We were already in the forest where the castle was located so they wanted us to get an advanced start on the enemy. We all began to run in the direction of castle baba yaga. When we reached where we wanted to go mifune the samurai was outside. He told us that he was waiting for us and how he was going to take all of us out. Blackstar said he got this and i looked at him like he was crazy. "Your gonna get yourself killed!" "It's ok, today is the day when i surpass god" we all giggle and leave mifune to blackstar.

Being back inside he castle was a scary event. All the things I did here when i was little. How proud of myself i was when i first learned magic. Everything I did here i either was proud of or ashamed of. But the good thing was nothing changed. Nothing was diffrent the home i grew up in was the same. As my mind drifted my arm was pulled and when i snapped back to reality it was maka. She pulled me out of mosquitos eye sight. When we were sure he was gone we ran and headed towards the room the kishin was being held. But we were to late. We found the kishin devouring my mom's soul. Part of me wanted to cry and part of me wanted to be relieved.

Souls p.o.v
The final battle began against the dwma and the kishin begun. Blackstar beat mifune and we all ended up in a red orb bubble barrier. I collapsed when i resonated all of our souls with the piano, the damn demon almost got me so I had to lock myself away. When maka came she was almost fooled by the demon and i tried really hard to get her to listen. It felt she wasn't even listening to me. I hope the battle with the kishin is going good.

Chases p.o.v
Kid collapses after the kishin woops his ass. My meister flips and she attacks the kishin nonstop. That's when he gets up and shoots he kishin back to normal size. Then he collapsed once again. Blackstar wasn't worrying so we had to stay focused since we're down two weapon and meister pairs. Liz and patty were to busy taking care of kid. Blackstar uses enchanted swored mode till he couldnt. He collapses and so does tsubaki because she was in weapon form to long.

My meister held her own until kid got up and helped her. He was also knocked back and it was up to us to fight and protect our friends and kill the kishin. When maka and soul woke up they saw he disaster and become pissed. When my meister and maka were sent flying back me, soul and ethan protected them from the kishins deadly blast. After that we all pass out.

Makas p.o.v
We take multiple hits from the kishin and i blackout for a bit, when i opened my eyes the kishin was squeezing my ribs. I scream out in agony and look around all my friends are wounded and i was the only one left. That's when i summoned all the bravery i had and faced the kishin. My friends told him that I had bravery and i defeated him. Everything went to normal and everyone's wounds were healed. Everyone but (y/n) were up.

Souls p.o.v
When i saw her still unconcious i ran to her. I listened to her heart beat and she didn't have one the love of my life was dead. We all surround her and say our goodbyes. We were never going to see her again.