Chapter ten: The kishins revival

Your p.o.v
It's been two weeks since I was injured and since ethan fell into acoma. Today was the dwma celebration and everyone was going. I kinda didn't want go until kid and soul came over and talked me into it. This would be the first school event I did without ethan. I sluggishly dragged myself around until I found a gorgeous dress on my bed left by kid. It had a letter next to it. It said

Dear little sister
In hopes of cheering you up I went to the store and brought you a brand new dress and shoes, hopefully you will still come to the dwma party,
Love, big brother kid

This made me smile and i got dressed. When i put it on is was beautiful. The dress was black and had a red rose as the back pin. Then he got me red and black one inch heels. I then put my hair in a bun and clipped a red rose in my hair. When i walked out of the room, chase was talking with soul and maka. Maka had her hair down with two cute pigtails in. Her dress was pink with straps and white frills on the bottom. Soul had on a white and black stripped suit with a red shirt and black tie and black dress shoes. Chase was wearing a white suit with a black shirt and a black tie. Also he had on black dress shoes.

When they all turned around they looked at me and complimented on how nice I looked. We headed out to the dwma and on the way we ran into tsubaki, kid, liz, patty and blackstar. Everyone looked gorgeous and i was hoping this was going to be a good night. We headed up the steps of the dwma and into the academy. Then we made our way to the ballroom where academy students, professors and lord death himself was. Kid walked over to his father and soul wrapped his arm around my waist. "Babe, I know after a good hour we can slip out and go see ethan ok?" I nod my head and chase came over with a glass of fruit punch for me.

Souls p.o.v
Chase interrupted our moment so I headed outside to get some air. That's when I also started to think about the black blood room and what the demon said to me the other night. Something about growing stronger as the time sees it right. I was dwindling on this till maka came out with a plate of food. She seemed a little weird lately and kept pestering me about sharing things. That's when she proposed to dance and i made her dance with her perv of a father. She had a grump face while she was being dragged away.

I sighed and thought more, as the time flew by i felt a shake and ran inside to wear sid was kneeling holding himself. Stein, maka, kid, liz, patty, tsubaki, blackstar, chase, (y/n) and myself all gathered around him. He told us about witch Medusa and that's when my love started to hold her head. Before I could comfort her sid created tomb like coffins around all of us making us fall all the way to the ground floor of the dwma. All the meister were standing while the weapons were on the floor. I laughed and said looks like we're different after all.

Kid and stein then quickly explain to us about a kishin and what Medusa was planning on. We all changed quickly and then the weapons transformed. Once underground stein told us about the dangers and risk we would be facing. We all agreed that we wouldn't turn back. We began down the narrow hall and then stop when makas dad came out. This made it easier for stein to fight. When we came upon Medusa stein told us the roles we take on. Kid and maka would head for the black blood while blackstar and (y/n) headed for the demonsword men crona.

Chases p.o.v
Stein assigned us crona, that gives us perfect time to get revenge. After we made it past Medusa vector arrows we began to run faster towards the location of crona. As we were running I asked my meister if she was going to be okay just using one katana instead of two. She said that she was going to be ok and not to worry. As we reached crona maka and soul were there instead of blackstar, we joined maka and asked how we were going to do this. She didn't know and she said to just attack.

The battle begun and maka began going full force at crona, slashing and clashing with every hit thrown. When crona use scream resonance they were knocked back and maka was out of energy. We jumped in while maka and soul figured out what they were doing, then maka got up and started to act all crazy like. My meister didn't notice because she was to focused on fighting and the injuries she got from the scream resonance. A few minutes later maka was back to normal and crona was getting attacked by the own inside of his body.

Maka fell into his arms and hugged him. We left him there and began to catch up with the others. When we got there the kishin was revived and blackstar and kid were knocked out. Before the kishin could leave maka and my meister both grabbed onto the kishin and tried to stop him from leaving. When he busted through the ground maka and (y/n) began to fall from the sky.

Your p.o.v
I started to fall from the sky, chase transformed and pulled me in front of him. We then landed in an orange stand making my injury worst. The last thing I remember before knocking out was me and maka reaching for the kishin with our hand.

Souls p.o.v
The battle between lord death and the kishin was brutal. The final outcome was the kishin escaping and lord death injured. I picked my meister up while chase picked up his. That's when we made our way to the dispensary.