Chapter three: Feelings Unleashed

Makas p.o.v
A couple days later Soul, Chase and Ethan all wake up from having a nightmare. Both (y/n) and I jump to there side. They grabbed our hands and we clutched them tight.

They opened their eyes and then nurse medusa came over. She examined them and changed out their ivs and other things.

Your p.o.v
I held both my weapons hands tight. They fall back to sleep after medusa changed their ivs and other things. It was like when they were conscious for those five minutes their minds were somewhere else, they didn't even look at me.

I let go of their hands and take care of each one. First I put a fresh wet cloth on Ethans head and check his temperature. Then I walk over to Chase and do the same thing. Then I sit back down and grab their hands.

I never wanted to let go because I'm afraid that if I did then something could happen to them.

Ethans p.o.v
After falling back to sleep I end up in that room again. Chase and Soul were in that room with me. We looked at each other and then to the tiny little red demon who came waltzing in. "Hello boys, welcome back" we all sighed and sat on the sofa that was in the room.

"Hey demon what is this room anyway?" "Its the black blood room, when you were injured all three of you got black blood in you"

Chase got up and picked the tiny demon up by his shirt. "Will this affect our meisters in anyway?" "Thats not for me to say" Chase put him down and got upset.

This can't be happening if anything happens to my meister than I don't know what chase and I might do. Soul looked at us and then the floor.

"Guys, hey I like your meister a lot!" "You know we know that right" "well no when we get out of this mess do I have your permission to date her?" We both say yes and he thanks us.

The demon said we were free to leave if we wanted to. Chase and I see the same thing but I don't know what soul see's. We walk out and the same image came to us. Crona was stabbing our meister multiple times making her bleed.

That's when we wake up and look at our concerned watery eyed meister.

Your p.o.v
They wake up shaking and I'm almost in tears. "Oh Chase, Ethan don't ever do something like that again!" I go over and hug them, one at a time.

They sat up and removed the cloths from their foreheads. "Hey were ok now, theirs no need to cry" I sit up and wipe the tears away.

"Sorry I was just so worried about you guys!" That makes Ethan and Chase laugh. Then they explained what happened and it intrested me.

I told them I'll see them later and then I headed off to the library so I could do some research on the newly found information that was given to me.

Maybe I can find a cure and get it out of their systems. I didn't want anything happening to the only people who I can truly call family.