Chapter fourteen: The Magic Tool Brew

Your p.o.v
When my eyes fluttered open i was in a familiar place. When i sat up I saw that I was on souls lap on the floor, maka and kid were on the sofa opposite of where I was laying, chase and liz were right above soul and i on the couch in front of us. Patty and tsubaki were sitting on the floor next to us and blackstar of course was being blackstar and yelling what a great star he was and how he was going to surpass god one day. "Guys what happened? we were in the classroom and now where at kids house" they all sighed and kid looked to soul who then looked to chase. "Dude she's your meister it be best if you told her?" "Tell me what?" "You see (y/n) your mother has revived and taken control of the kishin asura. She wants you to be her slave because she knows hatred dwells in your heart"

I sigh and breathe in and out slowly. I wanted to panick and i wanted to scream and cry. But at that moment I knew I had to be strong, all my friends and boyfriend were there to support me and comfort me if I needed it. I sigh one more time and turn around and face soul. "Why is this the main topic all of a sudden" "Well you see we were all hand picked to help in the fight against the arachne association in gaining the magic tool brew" I smile the widest grin i could. "Yeah, I guess this gives me a chance to kick Arachnes ass!" They all laugh and kid then told us that his father said we leave in two hours.

I grabbed Chases hand and ran home, we all were going to get ready and meet at the transportation portal outside of town. Thirty minutes later we all meet and head into the portal. We all end up on boats and other troops join. Stein and Marie get there and our boat takes off. He briefs us on what are objective was and we all nod our heads. We reach the island and head towards the force field. Once stein and Marie went inside maka and i started to track their souls

Chases p.o.v
We stayed in weapon form the whole time and waited for stein and Marie to return. Ten minutes into their time maka and (y/n) said that they couldn't sense their souls anymore. Five more minutes passed and we got jumped by the enemy. Kid, maka, blackstar and (y/n) went in after stein and marie. Ox, kilik and Kim stayed back to fight the enemys. Halfway threw the force field we end up in some time loop.

All the witches were retreating and we decided to go in further. Ten minutes later we finally find marie and stein. We get in trouble but promised to find brew. They exited the force field and we dove further in. We ran into mosquito and he had brew. Past ebon appeared and kid wanted to follow him but we stopped him. (y/n) became furious and ran at mosquito not thinking first. We only had ten minutes and mosquito evened his time out with ours. All the meisters fought their hardest till soul said something. It was about amplifying our wavelengths. For some reason I don't see the demon anymore but I know what he is talking about.

We all use dual resonance and maka used this new move called genie hunter. It's actually what won the fight. Mosquito escaped wih brew and we failed yet another mission. On our way out kilik and ox came to get us. We made our way out the force field and off the island. The arachne association has one over us.