Chapter Fifteen: Arachnes special slave

Arachnes p.o.v
To get my darling daughter back I'll use her weapon that she thought was dead and use him against her.

Your p.o.v
I decided to take on a mission with maka and soul today. We were heading into the evergreen forest. Were hunting a kishin who keeps terrorizing the citizens that live in the evergreen village. Since it was twenty minutes outside of death city we all decided to walk. As we were walking chase decided to talk to me about some things. "(y/n) i want to let you know since tomorrow is my birthday I was wondering if the cake could have both me and ethans name on it" "of course! As soon as this mission finishes we can visit his grave ok?" He smiles and gives me a hug. Soul looks back and makes his way over to me. "Babe, what are you talking about?" I sigh, "were talking about ethan" saying this made me want to cry. It's been a few weeks since ethan died and I really haven't been over it yet.

While lost in though soul turned into a weapon for maka. That's when i came back to reality i made chase transform. In front of us was a kishin, my mother and some guy in a cloak. "So your the one behind this mom, I should of known, but it was a mistake coming here because I'm gonna taker your soul!" "If you can" she sent the kishin after maka and the cloaked guy at me. I triple back flip and wait for him to attack. He must be a weapon because his arm turned into a blade. He then comes running at me and he swings his arm at me, I guard and flip him with chase. He threw himself back up and swung his blade right at me cutting my cheek. This pissed me off so I ran at him, jumped above him and clocked him in the back of the head. He knocks out and maka kills the kishin.

My mother disappeared and i decided to unhood this guy who cut me. When i did I was in shock. I dropped to my feet and tears started to fill my eyes. This cloaked man was no other than Chases twin brother, Ethan is alive.

Chases p.o.v
When my meister fell to her knees she dropped me not letting me see who it was. I transformed back and peered over her shoulder. The face i saw was ethans. I started to tear up and i had soul and maka come over to us. They gasped and smiled. My brother is alive after all.

Souls p.o.v
We all sat there for a few minutes in shock, that was until he started to wake up. Maka knocked him back out because we weren't sure if he was still under Arachnes spell. We decided to take him back to the dwma with us. I helped my love off the floor and she helped chase carry ethan. We walked the twenty minutes back to the dwma and helped ethan to the dispensary. Chase was happy because he gets to celebrate his 16th birthday with his twin after all.

All our friends gathered and kid said he is gonna throw a party for them tomorrow. This made everyone excited. But the one who didn't care was patty because she was happy that ethan was back. We all headed home for the night. Today was a good day to take on that mission

Arachnes p.o.v
My plan failed but at least I can watch their every step with my spiders