Chapter Eleven

*the next day*

[ f a r k l e ]

"Okay, are you ready?" I asked her. We were going back to New York and she was hesitating but she took a deep breathe. "Yes, I am." she took my hand and we went through a dark tunnel and a flash went before our eyes. 

We were back in New York and it felt really weird. 

"This is so weird, oh my god." well at least I'm not the only one who thinks it's weird. "But it feels nice." I looked at her and smiled.

"We're home!" I lift her up and spin her around. I heard her giggling and we fell on the ground. Currently it was dark, I don't know what time it was but the city was dark. 

"Should we go home?" I asked her.

"Not yet, let's just watch the stars and enjoy it." she told me and I looked into the sky, I just realized, it was always morning where we were, there was no dark there. 

"I forgot how beautiful the stars were." 

I looked at her and spoke. "But you're more beautiful." she looked at me then. "Quit being cheesy, you're making me blush." she giggled.

I kissed her cheek and continued to look at the stars.

It was hours later when I walked her home. We saw a lot of our MISSING PERSON posters. Gosh, we felt bad. 

Right when were at the front of her apartment building, she hugged me then kissed me. "I'll see you tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, that's for sure." we kissed then we said our good byes and I started walking home.

Once I was at home, I was nervous to go inside. It's been a month and well, it's now or never. I slipped my key in the keyhole and walked inside. 

"Hello?" I yelled. Wait, they might be sleeping. Haha, stupid Farkle. I shook my head at myself and laughed. 

I went to my parents room and they were both sleeping, I missed my parents so bad, so bad I woke them up. 

"Mom? Dad? I'm home."

"Stuart? Please, tell me it's not a dream, please tell me it's Farkle standing right there." Her words broke me. "Farkle?" My dad said. 

"Yes, it's me."

My mom got up right away and hugged me tightly. "Farkley, where have you been? I missed you so much." she started crying. My dad came to hug me as well. "we been so worried about you, son." My dad told me.

"I'm here now. You don't have to worry anymore." 

"You scared us." My mom told me. I felt so bad and I didn't know what to say. "Farkley, I want you to take a shower and get into your PJ's and sleep, you look exhausted."

"Okay, and I am exhausted."

I went to go take a shower, and after taking a shower I changed and never have I felt so good. I was in bed when my parents came to my room and sighed in relief.

"Okay, it wasn't really a dream." my mom said and came to kiss my forehead. My dad also kissed my forehead. "Good night, mom and dad." 

They said their goodnights and I fell asleep.

[A/N: WHAT?! double update?! Should I go for a triple update? lol jk, probably idk. thanks for reading. and sorry for any of my spelling mistakes and errors!]

*NOT EDITED*