Chapter five

After Riley left that evening, my mom told me how nice she was, and asked me how we met. I told her we met at the strawberry field, the time she took me out to bond. She grinned at me and there I quote her. "See, best things in life will come to you if you have patience." I raised my eyebrows at her, it confused me but I shrugged it off.

I had just come back from school,  Me and Riley have been hanging out on Wednesdays, and she would always bring strawberries, we would share and make strawberry jam. Or eat it with whip cream, or she would just drop it off.

Her smiles just gives me this thing called euphoria, and I can't explain it how it makes me feel, other than it makes me happy.

I am waiting for Riley to arrive, she always arrives at exactly, 4pm. I come home at 3:45pm., and I was in the kitchen making myself a sandwich when I heard the door bell. 

I jogged to the door and opened the door, and behind the door was a smiley Riley, holding a basket of strawberries. "Hi, Farkley!" she said. Oh, right. Did I ever mention she calls me Farkley now? if not then you know now. I smiled at her. "Riles, Hi!" she hugged me, and her warmth spread through my body. 

I'm so happy, her existence is here.

"So, I bought you strawberries.." she grinned. "Again." She laughed, and it was honestly the best thing I have ever heard. Again, how could someone not like her? 

"Want to share? And have some sandwiches with me?" I asked. She nodded her head, and she head over to the kitchen. "Sure, I mean who doesn't want food?" 

"So, how was your day?" She asked me and took a bite of her sandwich.

I shrugged. "It was decent, I'm not a mess anymore." I smiled. She smiled at me. "That's great, I know it's very hard to get over someone you really love." she held my hand, and pat my hand. She took a bite of her sandwich again.

"Thanks, and how about you Riles? How was your day?" I asked her. She sighed. "It was not okay, but I'm okay now." She smiled honestly at me.

I want to take the pain away from her, how could her friends do that to her? Most importantly, how could she forgive them just like that? "Want to talk about it?"

"No, but I got pretty colours on my knees." she showed me her knees, it was purple, red-ish, and pink. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Pretty? Riley, you're bruising. What happened?" 

She blinked. "Maya's friends." she replied.

"Riles, how ca-" she cut me off by hugging me. "I got to go."

and she left her uneaten strawberries, and half a sandwich.  I watched her go. 

I wanted to help her,but she always leaves right away when I try to reason with her, why won't she tell me about it?

A/N: I was gonna update but it was my birthday, so I couldn't, it's 3am so it's not my birthday anymore >:3 and here I am updating yay and oh hey, are you aware this is gonna be a somewhat sad fanfic? someone will or will not die idk maybe or no. 

let's just see in the end. I mean, it can be false. Thanks for reading >;)

*not edited, so i'm sorry for my spelling slash grammar mistakes*