l e o n | h e l p i n g

Start from the beginning

"I'll still angry with you. But I guess, I'll come over later," I say.

He smiles at the end, and I end up grinning as well. Curse people and their contagious grins. I loved the way his eyes sparkled and his teeth practically gleamed.

"You're spacing out," Diego tells me.

He grabs my shoulders and starts shaking me. Ignore the tingles. Ignore them. Ignore them. Ignore them. Nope, this isn't working.

"I'm fine!" I yell pushing him away from me.

"Okay dude, in all seriousness. What is wrong with you?" Diego asks firmly.

You.

But I can't tell you that!

"I just get angry sometimes!" I lie pathetically.

Diego laughs. He just laughs. I roll my eyes and walk away from him, going to the table. I begin to sort files again and Diego sits next to me. He had a teasing grin, as he put things into envelopes and folders.

"Stop looking at me like that," I hiss and he laughs again. I don't know why I found his laugh so annoying now, but it just was.

Annoying but still very attractive.

I hate having a crush on him. He makes life so hard.

"What if I like looking at you?" Diego teases and I stop myself from blushing. He has no idea how much of an effect that sentence had on me.

"Well I don't care about what you like," I glare at him.

Diego gives me an amused smile. I turn away from and try to carry on filing. It was hard since I could feel his eyes on me. Our fingers sometimes brushed against each other, and I had to count to ten each time.

"Okay I'm done! Again!" I scream, getting up from my chair.

Diego finishes up, and rubs his hands against each other. I walk out of the Studio, and towards my house. Diego's house, and mine were in different directions. He would turn right, and I would turn left. But today, we both turned left.

I curse under my breath and try to pickup my pace. I soon start running, I just didn't want to see him. I've seen him too much already today. The sound of his heavy black boots gets louder behind me and I bite my lip.

"For hell's sake Leon!" Diego's hand clasps around my wrist, pulling me to a stop. He turned me around and put his hands on my shoulder, shaking my lightly.

"Stop!" He screams and I gulp.

"Nope!" I call and duck under his arms.

"Bye Diego!" I call over my shoulder. His anger left had vanished and he watched me run laughing and shaking his head.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

What do you think? Isn't Diego adorable? The next chapter may just have some Dion! But I think more Dieletta. Wow, already have five parts written! This is really easy to write.

I know Diego hasn't fallen for Leon yet, and the description says he also likes Leon. I just need to find a good part to have him fall for Leon. And I think I've got a good way. 😏 but Diego will be even more resistant to these feelings, because he has a girlfriend and stuff.

Leon kinda just accepted it quite soon. Also, redid the cover. I'm really in a cover mood? And did the bio again, idk it was just too long, and over explanatory. So I guess I liked this one better.

I updated all bios of my fics. It's what you call boredom I guess. Is the cover nice? Idk really. I could've spent longer on it. And the bio, well. Yeah.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for any spelling mistakes 💚 And also! Sorry for not updating, you could really just call me lazy. I updated because it's the 1st of June, and so why not? It's gonna be three updates from yours truly. BM, this, and YWBTDOM

~Lexy 😈