d i e g o | d e t e n t i o n

Start from the beginning

"A thank you would be nice," I sarcastically tell him.

"Thank you? You were the one who pushed me!" Leon scoffs at the thought.

"It was a playful shove," I defend myself.

"No it was a full on push," Francesca chimes in.

"Could you be on my side for once?" I complain.

I remember once,when we were like three or four, the three of us had our first friendly argument. It started as Leon and I -obviously- and then Francesca decided to join.

"No! Bees do not make honey!" Leon protests stamping his foot angrily.

"They do to! Fran and I just learnt about it!" I cross my arms over my chest.

"No! Bees don't make honey. I think Leon is right," Francesca says.

"We just found out! Use your brain silly," I hiss.

I was obviously right, but Francesca from a young age, always chose Leon's side. Even if she knew Leon was wrong -and he always was- she stuck by him. Bloody brilliant sister I got there.

"This time his side is actually the right side," Francesca says and I fake gasp.

I roll my eyes and walk away, shoving Leon again. He yells but I ignore it. I will get to the bottom of this, and I will find out why he is such an angry pants.

It's because you forgot about him!

My inner voice yells. I wouldn't say I forgot about him. I simply got distracted by Violetta, the girl I had been trying to go out with for the past year. He should understand that! He's my best friend, and he's wanted a girl before. The first girlfriend he had, he had wanted to go out with her for years.

And then you stole her.

"Diego, this is my girlfriend Olivia," Leon introduces.

Leon's first girlfriend. I look her up and down. We were fifteen, and I've had a fair share of girls to know a good girlfriend.  Dark brown hair, shoulder length. Green eyes.

"Hello," The girl -Olivia- said sweetly.

"Hi," I replied simply.

"I'm going to get some lemonade, Fran said that you guys are going out?" Leon asked and I nod.

He disappears into his kitchen, and I lean back into the brown couch. I soon feel a presence next to me, and I look away from my phone. Olivia was leaning into me, batting her eyelashes.

"Do you have something in your eye?" I ask annoyed.

"Nope," Olivia bites her lip nervously.

She looks up at me again, and tries the flirtatious look. I internally roll my eyes. She starts moving closer to me, and I back away. I end up falling, and she pounces on top of me.

"Leon!" I scream and she jumps off me.

In a few seconds Leon comes back, concern written all over his face.

"He tried to flirt with me!" Olivia screams, and she starts to fake cry.

"Leon?" I raise my eyebrow.

Leon walks over to Olivia, and she sighs softly. She carries on crying. Leon then pushes her towards the door, and gives her a last one outside.

"What?" Olivia asked confused.

"My best friend would never do that," Leon shuts the door in her face.

"You dodged a bullet there mate!" I grin and he laughs.

I smile at the memory and hear Leon and Francesca laughing.

"He's gone mad!" Francesca laughs, throwing her head back.

"I'm not mad," I groan and they nod unconvinced.

"Well I'm done," Leon gets up, dusting his hands.

"I'm not," I say glumly.

"I'm done as well. Last one out has to help Diego!" Francesca yells  and starts running. Leon groans, and he knows it's hopeless to even try.

"Looks like we're stuck together mate,"

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

What do you think? Sorry if this was a little bit boring. I really like this story tbh. ☺️

There were three memories in this, woah. Sorry if that made it a little boring! Tell me what you think!!! Thanks for reading.

Also, it may seem to you like I'm becoming more active, but it's becoming worse. I just happen to have chapters written so that I come on for five minutes, proofread and then go. I just don't want to be useless.

Sorry for any errors 💚 (theres a light in your eyes and its magic! )

~Lexy 😈