Flash Fics II

FICTION|Kathang-Isip

The Goatee

They were given a break after rehearsing their dance number non stop. A&M collapsed on a couch at the dance studio. Maine was checking her phone & glanced at Alden to say something when she saw that he again fell asleep. Aww, jet-lagged pa rin sya! She made him confortable by leaning his head on her shoulder, he then wrapped his arm around M, much to the amusement of everyone.

Alden stirred & felt her touching his stubble, actually lightly rubbing her palm against it.

A: you like it?
M: good morning! Like what?
A: yung stubble ko?
M: (she leaned back to have a better look) it's not bad.. (She dead-panned then looked away blushing)
A: wuuy, ano yon, bat ka nagba-blush?
M: uy di ah! Anong blush?
A: di nga, tell me if you like it, why & why not?
M: ano to pageant?
A: haha sige na, humor me.
M: I like it kaso you don't look like a baby na (slight pabebe)
A: why not?
M: mukha ka nang gumagawa ng baby!

Then she quickly left his side to go join the others, leaving Alden laughing his head off.

Drive

A: Meng, please, sa ibang araw na lang.
M: Please? Sige na pretty please?
A: Ok na yan, marunong ka na eh. Parang bike lang yan, once you learn how to ride it ok na.
M: But I want to go around the block with you.
A: Jusko! Wag na, naka-shorts ka pa, pano kung ma-aksidente o matumba ka kasama ang motor? Please wag na?

At this point, Maine approached him and gave him a hug, her head on his chest. She then looked up at him.

M: Please naman, Richard, I want to go around the block with you. Last na round, please?
A: (heavy sigh) hay naku, ginamitan pa ako ng charms nya.

Maine started tentatively as she balanced the scooter, Alden sat close to her, his hands lightly on her hips. Everything was going smoothly & Maine is laughing, it's exhilarating to feel the wind on your fave & hair! As they were going back, they passed a hump on the road, Maine's hold on the handlebar became shaky. Alden quickly reached for it to steady her grip bringing him pressed to Maine's back. Maine let go of the handlebar to hold his arms & leaned on him.

They stopped in front of his house & he turned off the scooter.

A: oh, happy ka na? Nagawa mo na magdrive around the block may kasama pang yakap?
M: sus, gustung-gusto mo naman!
A: sino ba ako para magreklamo?
M: Pero grabe pagka-nerbyoso mo! Buti pa si Riza, ang galing magturo.
A: Eh wala kasing itlog si Riza, yung akin nasa lalamunan ko na! Pano kung.. (Shaking his head)
M: Ano naman kinalaman ng itl.. Eeww babe, TMI!