Chapter 3: I couldn't believe it...

Roc's POV

Time: 10:59 am

Location: The Living Room

•••

I always end up waking up before Krystal...

she sleeps forever. 😂

I was downstairs watching T.I. & Tiny:The Family Hustle when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Krystal's up already? Lol...this is the earliest she's ever woken up...well in the 3 days we've been living together. She's really not that hard to live with, she's just kinda snappy at times & she has a smart ass mouth.

As she walked towards the garage door I got up & followed close behind her.

Aye where you going I said standing in the garage doorway. She looked up at me & smirked. "Shopping. Why you wanna come?" I chuckled & shook my head, I had things to do. "I'd rather not...& I already have plans." 😏 She raised her eyebrows at me. "Whatever. Turn the alarm on if you go anywhere."

She closed her car door & zoomed out of the garage. I pressed the button to let the garage back down & went back into the living room.

I had a text from Brittany.👌

TEXT CONVO

B💦: Chres...we still on today?😏

doublerbandz: yeah.

I didn't feel like having a full blown conversation with her like she was my one & only...she's just a side.

B💦: 2:00 right?😍

doublerbandz: yes....

B💦: can't wait. 😎

doublerbandz: Brittany, stop texting me before I cancel.

B💦: okay, sorry.

I threw my phone to the side a stuck my hands down my boxers. I always sit like this...it's just normal.

Brittany's so annoying...she gives good neck though. That's the one thing I was looking forward to. I haven't done it in awhile since I broke up with Ava...so I needed something.

••• 2:00

I was laying down on the couch taking a nap when I felt my abs vibrate. I jumped up because it scared me...I had 2 missed calls from Brittany.

I looked at the time that now read 2:02. Dang, I didn't think she was gonna come on time.😒

I answered her phone call right before she was about to hang up.

CONVO:

"Hello?" I groaned, I was still tired.

"Roc! You really have me out here waiting! I rung the doorbell about 5 times!"

I sighed. Dammit, she's a bugggggg.

"Sorry..I was taking a nap."

I hung up the phone before she could say anything else & went to open the front door.

And there she was standing there.

She had on some pink pajama shorts & a white tank top with her boobs pushed up to her neck. Lmfao...she was trying to impress me, I was just trynna get a nut bust.

( a/n: IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEX SCENES YOU SHOULD PROBABLY SKIP THIS PART.)

She sat her purse down on the hallway table & crashed her lips into mine.

Of course I wasn't gonna fight back...so I let her. She tackled me onto the couch & got on top of me sticking her hand in my boxers & wrapping it around my shaft.

Her touches were so sensitive & it turned me on, causing me to moan.

She slipped her shirt off & threw it on the floor planting kisses down my neck.

After she managed to get my boxers completely off she ran her fingers up and down my shaft until she got to my tip.

I pushed her head down letting her know that I wanted her to go down on me, & she did. She ran her tongue up & down my tip until I moaned letting her know that she needed to stop teasing me.

I threw my head back in pleasure as she began pleasuring me.

But she wouldn't be in charge for long...

•••

Krystal's POV

Time: 2:21

Location: The Highway🚘

I was on my way back to the house from shopping. I hadn't treated myself to a school shopping spree yet & I felt like I deserved it.

I even bought Chresanto some body wash so he didn't use up all my good stuff.

I bought a lot of stuff with the money that my dad put in my bank account for it.

That's why I told my mom I couldn't live in the condos that were connected to the domain. (Outdoor mall)

I would be shopping 24/7.😍

I pulled up in our driveway & parked. I wonder what Chres was doing? He hadn't called me for anything all day. Usually he'd call & ask for something that we needed for the house... I unlocked the front door & walked inside. Hmm...?

He wasn't in the living room.👀

I walked into the kitchen & he wasn't there either. He wasn't in the dining room or the guest room either...so I decided to check upstairs in his room.

I knocked lightly & I didn't hear anything, so I walked in there.

"Where is this nigga at?" I thought.

Then I noticed that I forgot to check the den downstairs..if he's not in there, idk where he is. I walked over to the den slowly & stood by the door, I heard moaning and....grunting.

Aw hell...this better not be one of those moments.😩

I cracked the door open & peeked inside.

I saw a caramel skin colored girl with straight hair bouncing on what I was guessing was his "area" she was on top of Chresanto...so I couldn't see his face.

I was shocked by what was going on, making me drop the body wash that I had in my hands. I'm guessing they heard it, cause the girl turned around & looked at me like I was crazy & roc raised his head up.

I grabbed the body wash & ran towards the front door. I've always heard about people walking in on two people having sex...but I didn't think it would be this awkward.

"Krystal!" Chresanto said running after me with only his boxers on. I looked at him with disgust. I cannot believe he's ALREADY bringing bitches in the house on our 3rd day.

I grabbed my keys & walked out to my car, not saying a word.He was standing in the doorway waiting for me to say "it's okay." Or "my fault, I interrupted y'all." But I didn't... I couldn't say anything, I didn't have anything to say to him.😔

Damn, why am I feeling like this?

😪