We sat in the waiting area and saw the doctor leaving her room, he gave us a brief nod but didn't bother coming to tell us anything.

My mind was racing as I didn't get why he wouldn't want to tell us.

"What do you think is wrong with her?" I heard Paul and I glanced over.

Roman might have forgiven him due to his emotional state but I wasn't planning on it , I merely tolerated Paul for Mia all these years and the fact that he stood there like an idiot while his wife went off about her worked on my nerves and now everything was meant to be fine .

I sighed, "all the stress was most likely too much for her" I snapped.

And he breath in slowly...

"Randall please.. Let's not do this right now" I heard Vince but I rolled my eyes.

"So what you'll be the big happy family again now?"

"Yeah are we?" Shane raised his eyebrow.

"Shane , I just want to forget all about this and focus on Mia" I heard Stephanie.

"Or you two simply want to forget so you can continue being the power couple the world thinks you are" I laughed a bit .

"Do you have something you need to say in private Orton?"

I shook my head.

He was the reason for my relationship ending with Mia and while we were both happy now with Roman and Kim I would never get over that.

Times like these I needed Kim to pull me straight. She had a way of reprimanding me when I said shit.

"Good cause I'm not really in the mood for a fight right now"

"Well then you should be lucky that's not my style or there would be one right now" I heard Shane and I won't lie, he was surprising me a lot today.

"Shane don't .." I heard Stephanie.

"Don't what? She comes to our home seeking refuge from a shitty life she had with her mother and what? Instead of being there for her he ends up.."

"Randy was with her while he was married as well so why is me any different.." Paul wavered to me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow and leaned forward.

"I never fucking cheated on my wife if that's what you are implying! I have never cheated on my wife or Mia . I know you and Vince over there think I'm some womanizer but I'm fucking not. There have only been three important woman in my life, the mother of Alanna, Mia and Kim and in each of those relationships they never had to fucking doubt me. Can't say the same for you, Steph better watch out" I shrugged and he stood up and so did I.

As we moved to each other I was reading to deliver a fist to his face so his other eye could be bruised as well, but I heard Mia's room door open and I saw Roman frowning as he most likely saw where it was heading.

"Mia and I have something to tell you, can you guys step in here unless you want to continue with whatever shit was going to happen?"

He seemed annoyed and I wasn't going to hold it against the guy , he wasn't doing good and I glared at Paul but walked in with them following me in.

MIA POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Roman sitting across the room staring off in the distance. I looked around and realized where I was.

I sat up a bit and he must've heard the bed as he glanced over and looked at me.

He stood up and poured me some water and I took it and as I did he walked over to the window and stared out into the night sky.