//party go-ers//

"I'm glad you came tonight," I mumbled against her tan silky skin as I pressed soft kisses down her neck. She was almost breathless her mouth slightly open a few faint whimpers escaping. We have only been here for an hour but everyone seemed to keep handing us drinks.

"Mmm," she nodded, her eyes fluttering shut as she tilted her head slightly.

"I love showing you off, letting everyone know you're mine." I growled lowly as I bit her gently sucking on the skin leaving a dark bruise. She arched her lower back slightly grinding her bum against me, my hands gripping at her hips.

"Tillian be a good girl," I whispered to her pressing more kisses just below her ear. In a room full of people she acted if it were just us. She bit her full bottom lip playfully as she turned to face me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"But Daddy," she dragged out her words slow and seductively pouting as she tilted her head slightly batting her lashes. I grew hard just staring at her, my eyes wandering lower on her body. God her in skirts, most definitely my favorite.

"But what baby doll," I gripped her chin pulling her face to mine as I stared into her eyes a small grin on my lips.

"I want you to fuck me," she looked to the ground letting out a small chuckle before glancing back up at me as I took a deep breath that she stole from me. I shrugged pulling away from her throwing my hands up in the air.

"Well that's it we gotta go, come on let's go. To my car, right outside." I grabbed her much smaller hand in mine pulling her through the crowd of sweaty people.

"Harry," she was laughing, her hand grabbed my upper arm as she walked behind me as I dragged her along. I stayed quiet a smile on my face as we made it out the door, the warm breeze hitting me and blowing her hair wildly. I stopped for a minute my hands cupping her small cheeks, the most beautiful smile across her lips as she looked back at me.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," her cheeks flushed red as I smirked down at her pressing my lips to hers roughly. My hands fell from her cheeks as I pulled away wrapping my arm around her as we walked towards my car, I gripped the handle pulling the passenger door open for her guiding her small frame into the seat shutting the door behind her. I ran my fingers through my curls pushing them away from my face as I took a deep breath walking to the drivers side hopping in the car myself. After my key was in the ignition, my hand was on her thigh as I carefully backed out speeding down the street. My fingers creeped up her tan silky thigh trailing up her short skirt. I watched her from the corner of my eye as I heard her breathing hitch her legs opening a tad more. My other hand gripped the wheel tightly my eyes focused on the road, my other hand pushed the thin fabric to the side my mind focused on pleasing her. I held two fingers together as I started to rub small circles against her as soft moans left her lips filling the quiet car. Her small hand gripped the door  handle as pleasure flooded her body, her other hand holding my wrist as I carefully slipped a finger in her.

"H-Harry," she was short of breathe as she moaned my name softly her head falling back against the seat. My finger slid out as I added another slipping back in , her moans only growing louder. I spun the wheel turning on to my street my boner basically ripping through my jeans. I pulled my hand from between her thigh taking my two fingers into my mouth cleaning them off, the sweet taste of her filling my senses driving me mad. Her chest rose and fell her eyelids fluttering as she gathered herself her cheeks turning red as she watched me. My large car pulled to a stop in my driveway as I pulled my key from the ignition hopping out of my side. I shut my door behind me the sound of her door shutting soon followed. I strolled to the front of the car wrapping my arm around her small waist leading the way towards the door opening it for us. She leaned over grabbing the door knob pulling the door closed turning to face me, her hands grabbed at my shirt as she rose to her toes pressing her lips to mine desperately. My hands slid to her bum gripping roughly as I pulled her up to deepen the kiss my lips attacking hers. Her touch sent sparks through my body as she wrapped her hands around my neck biting at my bottom lip. I reached down to her thighs lifting her up holding her in my arms as her legs wrapped around my waist. Our lips never parted as I carried her up the stairs into my room shutting the door behind us. I walked her over to my bed laying her against the soft mattress on her back her eyes filled with fire as she looked up at me. I bit my lip as I looked her over carefully, her small curvy frame hugged by a small tight black cropped shirt and her legs fully exposed by her short white tennis skirt. I rested my hands on her knees as I crawled onto the bed my hands sliding down her legs to her skirt. I hooked my fingers around the top slipping it over her hips tugging it down her legs tossing it across my room.

"You are so perfect," I mumbled as I pressed kisses from her ankle to her inner thigh, her cheeks burning red. She shrugged her shoulders as she glanced at me with a small smile. My hands wrapped around her sides slipping up under her shirt pulling it over head. She sat in front of me on her knees, the matching blush lingerie panties looked heavenly against her skin. I pecked her lips softly a few times as I pulled her underwear from her hips before moving up to her bra undoing the latch in the back letting it fall. Her small hands grabbed at my shirt tugging it from my body before quickly moving to my jeans fumbling with the button. A weave of relief came over me as she undid the button tugging the tight fabric down my thighs. I helped pulling them off the rest of the way kicking them somewhere across the room, all my focus returning back on her. I grabbed her hips pulling her body to mine as I crawled on top of her my lips attacking hers. Her fingers worked through my curls tugging at them as she took my bottom lip in between her teeth tugging gently letting it snap back into place. Her back arched slightly as she pushed herself against me only the thin fabric from my boxers keeping us apart. I tugged my boxers down quickly as I thrusted deep into her. Her mouth hung open as her head fell back a loud moan escaping her lips as she gripped at the sheets. I placed my hand on her lower back keeping her slightly off the bed as I rocked my hips deeper into her. She kept her eyes shut tight but her mouth open as she moaned my name breathlessly. This is all mine. My hands slid up her back as I lifted her up shifting so she was on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she grinded her hips against mind her hot moans now in my ear. My hands slid up and down her back as I pressed kisses to her neck as chest roughly biting and sucking leaving dark bruises everywhere. My hand slapped against her bum as she tugged on my hair gently pressing her lips to mine her sweet moans vibrating against my lips. I pulled away biting on her ear as I pressed kisses before and down her neck.

"Get on your hands and knees," her face was flushed and her eyes were hazy but filled with lust, she pulled herself from my lap obeying my orders as she crawled onto her knees holding herself up by her hands. I grabbed at her hips as I slowly slipped into her, a soft whimper fell from her lips as my hand slapped harder across her bum. My hips bucked into her roughly as she leaned back against me my body flooding with pleasure. My fingers tangled through her long brown hair pulling her up to me so her back as against my chest, my arm wrapped around her chest grabbing at her roughly as loud moans left her lips. I felt her body shaking as I pounded into her while pulling on her hair roughly.

"Harry," she moaned my name loudly her nails crawling into my arm around her as she rode out her high, her teeth biting down on her bottom lip harshly. I pressed gentle kisses to the back of her neck as I slowed down rocking my hips against her.

"D-Don't slow down," she shook her head as her words came out weak and filled with pleasure. I let her hair fell back down her back letting her go back to her hands as I dug my nails into her hips. I thrusted into her  sporadically as I felt my high building.

"T-Til," I groaned softly as she pulled herself from me pushing me down on the bed quickly taking me into her mouth. My head fell back my mouth open gasping as she bobbed her head up and down. I felt my body twitch a deep moan came from my chest as I released into her mouth. She pulled up wiping the side of her mouth before looking back at me her eyes batting effortlessly. I held out my hand to her as she slipped her fingers within mine crawling over to me resting her head on her chest as her leg wrapped around mine my arm wrapping around her. I tucked my other arm behind my head keeping myself slightly propped up as I looked up at the ceiling with a large grin on my face.

"Holy wow,"