//not sure//

Lynn rambled about nothing as we strolled threw the lunch room. I stared down at my feet trying to ignore everyone's loud conversations. His deep voice caught my attention as we walked closer to his table.

"Would you fuck her," Liam laughed as he pointed to a blonde sitting with her friends.

"No way man," Harry smiled as he leaned against his hand.

"How about her," he chewed his food, I immediately felt eyes burning through me.

"Tilian Parker?" my eyes shot up to meet there's as they all looked me up and down. My hair fell to my face as I turned to look towards Lynn picking up my speed a bit.

"Holy shit yes," Niall grinned leaning back in his chair.

"Look at that ass," Louis groaned as Liam nodded.

"Not sure," Harry ran his thumb over his lip as his eyebrows furrowed together.

"You're crazy Harry," Nialls jaw dropped as he hit Harry's arm.

"Harry admit it, you want to hear her call you Daddy," Louis mumbled pretty loudly. Harry shot up from the table walking away out the large doors loudly. Lynn's eyes were glued to the boys, watching Harry storm out. My phone buzzed softly as I looked down to the screen.

Come,

I looked over at Lynn then the boys before I quickly rushed out the doors to him. I saw him standing outside the school looking at me. He motioned for me to come as I pushed through the large door. His large hand intwined with mine as he walked to his car.

"Harry where are we going," I asked as he opened his car door.

"Get in," he snapped as he rolled his eyes to me.

"Not sure if I want to," I snapped adding emphasis on the not sure crossing my arms looking at him.

"Stop acting like a child," he yelled as he stepped closer to me.

"Says the guy who stormed out of a room like a drama queen," I yelled back taking a step towards him.

"Well you came after me when I told you too, you could have ignored me," My eye fluttered up to meet his as his hands cupped my cheeks. His lips brushed over mine softly before pulling away.

"Please get in kitten," he cooed softly as he ran his fingers threw my long hair playing with the ends. His raspy voice filled my stomach with butterflies. I nodded slowly, my eyes locked on Harry as the faint click of the car door caught my attention. I got in quickly curling up in the seat as Harry got into the drivers side bring the car to life. His large hand rested on my thigh, his tan skin glowing against my pale complexion. He leaned over the seat pulling my lips to his they slowly worked together, my hand resting on the back of his neck.
A soft buzz filled the car ending the kiss, I glanced down to my phone.

"Shit," Harry whispered under his breath as he held his phone tightly in his hand.

"What.." I spoke softly playing with the ends of my hair.

"This," he turned his phone to me a picture taken not even a minute ago of us kissing from Niall. The caption "Not sure my ass". My mouth formed an O shape as my eyes fell to my lap.

"This is bad,"