//couches//

The large door swung open my light brown eyes meeting his light hazel ones.

"Hello," he cooed as he strolled carefully into my house, his eyes scanning up and down the walls.

"Harry,"

"I like when you say my name," his arms snaked around my petite waist. Soft plump lips pressed to my neck.

"Let me hear you moan it," he mumbled against my skin before he roughly bit the skin sucking turning the surface purple.

"H-Harry," his name left my lips sharply. He groaned softly his hands slipping up cupping my breast kneading them slowly. He scooped me up in arms walking me over to the couch. My arms clung to his neck as my lips pressed to his. I straddled his lap as he lowered himself down to the couch. My lips pressed to his neck, his head tilted back against the couch a soft groan escaping his lips. My fingers worked at the button of his jeans as I nervously chewed at my bottom lip. His deep chuckle filled the room as he lifted me from his lap, standing off to quickly remove his jeans. He fell back to the couch, a small sigh escaping his lips. I made way over to him getting off the couch kneeling in front of him. A cheesy grin pulled at the corners of his lips when he realized what I was doing. My small fingers wrapped around the elastic of his boxers pulling them from his waist. My lips trailed down his toned abdomen my eyes lingering at this length. I've been with other boys, none as big as Harry. My hand curled around the base slowly jerking him off. He hissed at my touch his hips bucking to meet with my hand. I leaned over sliding him fully into my mouth bobbing my head up and down. His fingers intwined in my hair leading my movements as his groans filled the room. I gagged slightly the deeper I'd try to take him, his moans would get louder the farther I got. My tongue swirled around the top my eyes meeting with his. He bit his bottom lip harshly red dripping from the pink skin. He didn't seem to mind his head falling back in pleasure.

"Fuck," he breathed, he tugged lightly at my hair as I picked up my speed. He started to jerk and buck his hips a few times, a few loud groans coming from his chest. Warm shot to the back of my throat, I swallowed quickly a slight salty taste left in my mouth. I stood up wiping the corner of my mouth looking down at him on the couch. His hair was a tangled mess, sweat sparkled across his forehead. His muscular legs spread across the leather.

"Tilllllll, stop staring" he chuckled softly before pulling up his boxers. My cheeks flushed red as I spun around walking to the kitchen to get some water. I walked to the fridge swinging it open, the light illuminating the dark kitchen. Long arms snaked around my waist as I grabbed a water bottle. He quickly pulled it from my hand opening it before handing it back to me. I couldn't help but smile, his grip around my waist tightened slightly loosening back up.

"What is this?" I spoke quickly as I turned to face him. His eyebrow rose as he ran his fingers threw his wild curls.

"Sexual frustration." he stated as he shrugged his shoulders. I felt my heart drop of my stomach as he looked at me giving me a small smile.

"You should go Harry, my parents will be home soon.." I looked up at him my lips barely curling into a smile. He just simply nodded walking towards the door. He turned to me, he placed his hand under my chin pulling my lips to his places a soft peck to them.

"Sleep princess, don't think to much," I watched as he walked down the path to his large black ranger rover that fit him so well.