//daddy?//

"Princessssss," his raspy voice called down the hallway sending shivers down my spine. My eyes locked on the door as I chewed at my lip.

"Baaaby," his tall frame appeared in the doorway, his eyes glowed as they raked up and down my body. He didn't say another word as he slowly made his way over to me. His hands slid to my hips his thumbs tracing small circles against the fabric. He ducked his head down his lips pressing to mine. One hand cupped my cheek pulling me to him, deepening the kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck instinctively as our lips worked together. He pecked the side of my mouth before trailing down my jawline to my neck placing wet kisses to the skin. His hands led me in a slight spin as he turned my back to him. His fingers undid the top of my dress letting the fabric fall to the floor leaving me in matching cream lace bra and panties.

"I like these," his fingers trailed down my sides to my hips slipping under the lace fabric.

"And this," he growled softly in my ear as his large hand cupped my bum roughly causing a soft moan to fall from my lips. He pulled me to the bed laying me down on my back before his fingers worked at the buttons on his shirt exposing his toned chest. I bit my lip as I took in his body, his pants falling around his ankles only to be kicked off into the corner of my room. He lowered himself over me resting on his forearm as his lips worked at my neck. Soft moans fell from my lips as he sucked at the pale skin leaving dark bruises. He used his knee to pry apart my thighs resting his hips in between them. His hips rolled into mine causing friction between us sending sparks through my body. His mouth hung open slightly as he grindded harder into me. Loud pants left his rosey lips as dark curls hung over his face. My hips bucked slightly meeting his in the perfect place my hands wrapping around his strong shoulders digging into the skin.

"Fuck me," he groaned as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Tillian?" a deep voice came from my door as it swung open. My dad standing in the doorway, his eyes wide, face the color of a tomatoe. His hand gripped the knob so tight his knuckles turned white.

"GET THE FUCK OFF MY DAUGHTER!" my eyes went wide, Harry's face went pale as the words hit him. My dad rushed to the bed basically ripping Harry from me. Harry stumbled across the room stabling himself on my dresser. His curls were a mess..., more of a mess, his lips were red and slightly swollen. Sweat glistened against his skin as it slowly regained color. My dad still stood expressionless looking over at me curled up in my large bed holding the covers to my chest.

"You slut." he spat his face filled with disgust. Before I could even react Harry was across the room pinning him to the wall.

"Don't call her that, " he growled his grip on my dad only tightening.

"Harry," his name barley left my lips, his attention spinning to me. I saw his face drop as he looked at me. I didn't even realize tears rolling down my cheeks, my makeup smeared everywhere. My heart stopped my lungs gasping for air as a sob tore through me. Harrys head snapped to the side as my dad's fist collided with his cheek, his body stumbling back. My dad held his fist walking over to me his eyes looking at the wall. The back of his hand collided with my cheek, a sharp gasp leaving my lips. Harry's fist balled his other hand clinging to his cheek.

"I want him gone," he turned away looking at Harry then strolling out my door as if it never happened. Harry looked up at me as I sat there my finger tips barley touching my red skin. He walked over to me placing a soft kiss to the top of my head before nodding and walking out my bedroom door. A minute later the sound of his Ranger Rover drove down the road.