//unwanted//

Harry's hands clung tightly to my hips as he grinded against me. His lips pressed softly to the back of my head kissing my neck gently. The floor vibrated from the loud music, the strobe lights making everything in slow motion. I was a few drinks in when Harry found me in the kitchen pulling me out here. Harry spun me to him his eyes roaming down my body. A tight burgundy dress clung to my curves, laced tights covering my tan legs. He grabbed my hand pulling my to a corner, me almost tripping over my heels.

"Stay right here baby girl, I'll go get us drinks" he spoke into my ear over the loud music, I nodded my head pulling his face to me kissing him his cheesy grin against my lips. He gave my hip a small squeeze before he turned making his way to the kitchen.

"Hey pretty girl," his breathe smelled of beer as he spoke. He had a goofy grin with messed up black hair. His hand pressed to the wall leaning his weight to it.

"Helllloooo," I smiled slightly looking up to him then back to the floor shuffling deeper into the corner.

"Why are you alone? A girl this beautiful shouldn't be alone" he chuckled as he looked around.

"I'm waiting for someone.." my eyes wondered to the kitchen looking for Harry's curls.

"Your boyfriend?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Well.. No. He's not my boyfriend bu-" I was cut off as a blur of white and curls flashed past shoving the guy against the wall.

"Harry!!" I ran to his gripping his upper arm tugging at it as hard as I could but he wouldn't budge. His arm pulled away only to swing into the guys left cheek blood flying from his lip. My eyes widened and went black as Niall pulled me to his chest dragging me from the scene.

"GET OFF!" I yelled as I ripped myself from Niall's grip. I stood frozen in my spot taking deep breaths as I saw someone in the corner of my eye. I looked to see Harry standing at the doorway starting to walk towards me my head shook as I turned sprinting down the sidewalk from him.

"Tilian!" his deep voice yelled as he ran after me.

"Leave me alone!" His large hand grabbed my wrist tightly yanking me to him. His hand cupped my cheeks his eyes burning into mine.

"I would never hurt you princess, breathe" he stroked my cheek slowly, my eyes fluttered shut as the vision of the blood flashed through my mind. My eyes shot open pulling myself from him.

"Tilian come," he grabbed my hand pulling me towards the Range Rover. I ripped my hand from his pulling it to my chest.

"You aren't the boss of me Harry, stop acting like you can control me!"

"Tillian..." he ran his fingers through his hair letting out a sigh.

"Goodbye Harry," he let his head drop looking to the floor as he turned to walk away. I wrapped my arms around my body and started to walk. About twenty minutes in a heard a loud honk for behind me, I jumped turning to look.

"Tillian do you need a ride?" Liam leaned over the passenger seat as he spoke out the window.

"A-Actually yeah," I walked to his car climbing into the warm seat.

"Here take this," he pulled off his hoodie wrapping it over my shoulders. I snuggled into the jacket looking out the window as the lights sprinted by.

"May I ask why you were walking home alone at 2:34 am," he raised an eyebrow looking over at me.

"I was at a party," I shifted slightly memories of Harry's fist scattering my thoughts. He looked at me and nodded encouraging me to go on.

"Something's happened and I left and now I'm here, thank you by the way" I looked down to my lap messing with the ends of my hair.

"Did you know you are beautiful Tillian?" my eyes shot up to meet his as he pulled over to my house.

"No.. I mean well I don't know what to say" I looked at my house turning back to him, his lips smashing to mine his hands cupping my face. He pulled away slowly a smile on his face looking back to the road.

"Goodnight Tillian,"
"Goodnight Liam,"