Let's just live in the moment

Enjoy the music 👆👆👆👆
Jenny P.O.V.
🐺
The moment I laid my eyes on him, I knew he was the one. It just took one look in his eyes and I saw our future. I'm a shapeshifter/ werewolf, I have the ability to turn into a huge wolf and to imprint. When you imprint it's like you are no longer held down by gravity, you basically find your soulmate. I found my imprint in Stiles or at least the creature possessing Stiles. I also know that it won't be easy to be with him, considering he's possessing Stiles and Scott and the "pack" will do anything to get him back. They just don't know it's not really him yet.
🐺
Ever since I've found out that whoever is possessing Stiles is my imprint, I've been keeping a watchful eye on him. It surprises me that his friends haven't figured out that it's not him. Today I'm going ask him out on a date, even though that's the boys job.
"Hey Stiles!!" I say catching up to him. "Hey, Jenny. " He says. "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tonight? " I ask him. "Sure, I'll pick you up at 6."He says winking at me. "Perfect, I'll see you then." I say.
🐺
Time Skip to 6
🐺
Just as I finish getting dressed, I hear a knock on my front door. I rush downstairs to answer the door, just to be met with his friends. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask. "You need to be careful on your date tonight." Scott says. Looks like they finally figured out Stiles isn't really Stiles. Anyways I'm just going to play dumb. "Why? It's just Stiles, he isn't going to hurt me. "I say. "Stiles might not be in his right mind right now. " Lydia says. "Okay? How does this concern me?" I ask. "Just be careful tonight." Scott said before they walk away. Right after they left, "Stiles" picked me up.
🐺
"Hi" I said. "Hey, why was Scott and the others at your house?" He ask. "They just came to tell me to be careful." I tell him. "Why?" He stiffly ask. " Because they finally realized you're not Stiles. " I tell him. After I said that he pulls over one the side of the road. "How do you know I'm not Stiles." He ask. "I can tell by your eyes and the fact that you're my imprint." I tell him. "I'm your what?" He ask. "You're my imprint, basically you're my soulmate." I say. "Oh, well since I know who you are, I'll tell you who I am. I'm a nogitsune, but you can call me void. " He said. "Why don't we just go back to my house and we'll watch movies?" I ask. "That sounds perfect. "He says.
🐺
The rest of the night consisted of us watching movies until we fell asleep cuddled up in each other's arms. Not worried about what will happen in the future.
🐺