6

-----Liv's POV-------
------NEXT MORNING-----

I woke up the next morning kind of hyped because I couldn't wait to see Jacob apologize to me! (Savage ik) outfit of the day above! -------skipping the school day------ Anyway so I walked to school looking for Jacob. I found him with Mark, Weston, Hunter, and Blake aka his crew. So I obviously made a noise so he would see me and he did. He had a rose in his hand and yelled for the school's attention. TBH I was a little shy.... Anyway he did as I said and came up to me. I could see tons of pairs of eyes looking deep in my soul! I even saw Blake video taping or something. But he kneeled down like someone would in a marriage, looked at me with his Beautiful hazel eyes, fixed his hair, took out some notes and said a long long speech......"move on, everybody says but what they don't get is its not easy moving on when all those memories are stuck on replay inside of your head! Your smile. Your eyes. How happy you made me feel. Those were some of the best memories and I will never be able to erase them. So I am truly sorry Liv. But..... I never got to say what I wanted to this whole time, I love you Liv" he said handing me the rose. Now how could I say no to that huh? So obviously I said I forgave him and kissed him right when he got up and everyone started clapping. Oh yah I forgot about the people watching us. I guess I was just to caught up in the moment. BTW this happened after school..... Just in case you were wondering so yah!

Hope you guys enjoyed please comment down below what will happen next because I'm really running out of ideas and also vote this chap. If you like soda lol idk don't ask but Yassss that is a wrap see you next chap. ⭐️