4

Liv's POV

I walk to Starbucks with an astonished look on my face because when I had walked in, I couldn't unsee  what I just saw......JACOB KISSING THE BIGGEST SLUT OF THE SCHOOL! I marched up to him but he did not notice because I guess he was too busy kissing that bitch ass slut jessica. But then he did notice when I yelled "HOW DARE YOU KISS SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND" I repeated "YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I then slapped him right across the face. He had a red print on his face and he was two seconds away from crying his eyes out. I then turned to Jessica, took my Cotton Candy Frap, opened the lid and poured the whole thing on her head. Jacob was starring at what I was doing and was frozen. "Don't u ever talk to me, text me, look at me, touch me, or even breathe on me Jacob." I yelled this and everyone was staring at me as I left with anger. I ran home bawling my eyes out, no literily I almost did! 

Jacob's POV 

As she walked in, more like marching, I did not even budge looking because Jess pulled me in real tight but I didn't like it at all! She yelled so much that pretty much everyone was staring. She even took the Frap, and poured it all over Jess. I was frozen. Then the worst part of it all, she slapped me so hard that I even had a red print on my face! Oh, I felt so bad when I saw her run home bawling. I rubbed off the pain on my face then ran to her, leaving Jessica wet in a Cotton Candy Frap. 

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

hey guys sorry I have not updated in a long time. I guess I just wasn't in the mood! HAPPY LATE ST. PATRICKS DAY! Sorry for the short chapter love you guys! forgot what i usually say in the ending so bye guys