2

------outfit of the day above-------
Olivia's point of view

I ran to Jacob's house because it was like five minutes away and once I get there I see him standing there looking at his phone, I ask him "how did this happen?" He replies "I was on my hover board when I fell from the front and my phone fell from my hand because I was making musical.ly's on it and the once I turned to the front side it is cracked!" "OMG" I said, looking at his phone, "did you tell your parents?" I said. "No your the first person I told" he said. "Oh yeah". Poor Jacob, I thought. "You wanna call your parents?" He replied "I honestly don't know" "well what are you going to do when they do get home?" I said. "I don't know but you wanna watch a movie" he said. He is good at changing the subject but I still said yes.

Jacob's point of view
I lied, I lied real good that is not how my phone cracked. I was making out with some really hot girl who's name is Jessica, then she took my phone out because it was blowing up on Twitter, so Jess took it out of my pocket and dropped it! So that is how I cracked it and now I feel like I might just have to break up with Liv!

What have I done?

Hey peeps, hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try to make it better and please though and comment what is your favorite movie lol that is a wrap and I will see you next chap! 👑