3

------------Olivia's point of view-----------

While Jacob and I were watching a movie, his parents had just entered the door and Jacob got worried! He looked at his phone knowing that if his parents found out, he would DIE! His mom came in the room, I paused the movie and greeted her as I did Jacob was trying to hide the phone. I think his mom found out that he was trying to hide it, so she flipped it upside down and saw that it had a crack though the middle and up. Then she was pretty much yelling to the point where Jacob's dad came in! I could see that Jacob was about 2 seconds away from crying, so that is when I came along and said "NO STOP YELLING AT JACOB, it was me who cracked the phone........" I saw Jacob looking at me like "what in the wold are you doing"! I pretty much ignored him and tried to think of a reason why I would crack it. I finally said "I am so sorry, I promise I did not mean to! It was just that he wanted me to hold it and so........um........I accidentally dropped it" but before they had a chance to talk I even said that I would pay for it! They weren't mad after that, but I thought that I took it a little too far.

------------Jacob's point of view----------

My parents left after that whole dilema and I felt so bad about Liv having to pay, take the blame and because I made out with some other girl! Right after they left, I told Liv that she did not have to do that. But she said she needed to. Now I feel like I had just been shot twice in the stomach. I acually wanted to thank Liv for doing that so I told her to come to Starbucks with me as a date in an hour so she did and btw I am paying. I was waiting for her at Starbucks with her favorite, Cotton Candy Frap, when all of a sudden jessica came............oh no......... she came and sat down taking the drink from my hand and drinking it, thinking it was hers. I was trying to explain to Jess that we were through, but things got worse when she pulled me in for a kiss and when Liv walked in..........

hey guys hope you enjoyed better stuff to come and stay weird anyway plz vote and comment what you think will happen next and that is a wrap see you guys next chap.