5

.........What have done?

-------LIv's POV ------

I ran home, pushing everyone in my way, bawling. In the distance, I could see Jacob running after me. Awww, how cute of him......NO Liv don't think that he cheated on you! I got home and locked my room door, because I have a balcony and all I have to do is jump and there I am in my room. He runs but it is too late. Jacob tells me "I did not kiss her I promise babe" "then what were you doing touching her lips" I said. " she pulled me in, It's true please i'll do anything!" I unlocked the door and said "anything aye"  "yes anything" he said. "Tomorrow morning, when school starts, you are going to kneel down to me and ask for my forgiveness in front of the school. Oh yah and try to be gentleman......." i said. 

Jacob's POV 

I needed Liv to forgive me so basicly she told me to kneel down in front of the whole school begging for her forgiveness. Well duh i'm going to be a gentleman .... I said okay and ran back to Starbucks where Jess was still sitting. IDK either don't  ask. I told  her that I needed to tell her something and that we had to break up. She took it seriously because she started laughing and told me that she has been dating Mark ever since I started dating her. "whatever." I said than left.

Okay, Tomorrow I have to win her back!

Did you guys like it, Was it good? let me know in the comments section down below and plz vote and that is a wrap see you next chap.