Chapter 7: A Horrible Ending to our Day

*Note: This will be a short 2 POV chapter, but still read it, It's gonna pack a lot of emotion for just 2 povs...*

JUNGYEON POV:

After lunch with our sisters, Apink and SNSD walked back with us to class, of course splitting into their groups first. Taeyeon Unni, Soonkyu Unni, Sooyoung Unni, Chorong Unni and lastly, Bomi Unni, all walked into Class 4-2.

They gave polite bows to Mr. Ganhee and stood at the front of the room.

"Hello 4th years!" Taeyeon Unni shouted.

The class gave loud cheers and I smiled as Sooyoung Unni stared at me in her nervousness. You'd think a K-pop star would be able to look at a crowd of teens without getting nervous.

"Today, we will be sitting as we please, just like in lunch." Chorong Unni said.

"We hope that none of you get any hard feeling after who we choose, because we will be doing this every day." Soonkyu Unni said.

"Now, as the leaders. Chorong and Taeyeon will choose their seats first." Bomi Unni said.

The class looked towards the 2 Unnies with pleading eyes, but in the end it came out exactly as I expected. Taeyeon Unni, swiftly took her seat next to me and then Chorong Unni to Sojung. I got another hard glare from Krystal, but eh, who cares. Soo after that, the rest of the members sat next to their siblings.

Mr. Ganhee looked a bit shocked because he knows us as trouble makers. I guess he expected SNSD to sit next to Krystal and her friends.

"Um, well, now that you've taken your seats, class introduce your selves." Mr. Ganhee said, "One by one please."

"Hi. I'm Jungkook, class president." Jungkook said, "Um, now just to make introductions go smoothly, it may seem rude, but we'll just say our names." (A/N: Now all introductions will happen, and there will be a few OC's just to make the class seem a little bit bigger.)

"J-Hope."

"Mark."

"BamBam."

"Mingyu."

"Krystal."

"Amber."

"Jia."

"Seulgi."

"Irene."

"Jihyo."

"Nayeon."

"Jungyeon."

"Yerin."

"Sowon."

"Chanhyuk."

"Yoonyoung."

"Minjoon."

"Namki."

"Choji."

After our introduction, we went back into studying and every so often someone would gather the courage to ask our Unnies for help, which our Unnies gladly did.

I smiled seeing our Unnies walking around the room as a new person asked for help. Soon I needed help, but I, even though I was her younger sister, was a bit nervous to ask. Would we seem too close?

Putting my thoughts aside, I rose my hand and Sooyoung Unni came over quickly after finishing helping another student.

"What do you need, Jungyeon?" Sooyoung Unni said.

"Um, I just need a bit of help on problem # 7." I said.

"Oh, well all you need to do is some basic simplification, do that first and you'll find the problem a lot easier to solve." Sooyoung Unni said.

"Alright class, SNSD and Apink need to go to class 5-1 now, so please bid your farewells." Mr. Ganhee said.

Like that, Jungkook stood up and got the class to bow to our sisters and I bowed to until I looked up a bit and saw Sooyoung Unni giving me 'This is awkward' look. I giggled as she walked out of the room and now I know, just one more hour until I go home.

MIYOUNG / TIFFANY POV:

I left the classroom giving one last look to Chaeng. Sighing as I walked out the door, I began walking over to Hall 5, where my next destination would be. Something was off in Class 4-2.

Girls were giving glares to Chaen, and I could tell it wasn't just because I sat next to Chaeyoung, even the teacher was glaring. I mean, yes, they do get into a lot of trouble, but they shouldn't be having the harsh glares they were receiving, unless Chaeng is hiding something from me.

"Hey, Tif, something was wrong, right?" Seohyun asked me.

"Definitely." I replied.

"We can ask when we get home, right now they should be having their 10 min-between class break, so I know you wanna ask them now, but we have to wait." Yoona said.

We all just nodded until we heard a lot of screaming, and I mean a lot...

Running back to room 4-2 I found no one. Well, that's pretty obvious, I mean they're all probably at their main lockers where all their backpacks are, not the little room cubbies. Knowing where Chaeng's locker was I ran over there and I saw something horrible.

All of GTwice was being dragged by a group of boys. Not knowing what was truly going on, I followed them quietly, soon SPink, which is just SNSD & Apink followed me. When we got outside the girls were thrown out into an empty road. I didn't see any harm until we saw the 3 cars.

I had the thought of them getting hit by cars, but the kids at this school weren't that crazy right?

I soon learned that I was very wrong...

"Alrighty, Idiot15, why are you so close to SNSD & Apink, huh?" ONe of the boys asked.

"We're not close." Chaeyoung said.

What she said hurt me a little bit, but I saw in her eyes that she was hurt too.

"Ah, so them sitting next to you in lunch and in class isn't close?" Another boy asked.

"They sat next to us during lunch because we were the only open table, and in class, after that one lunch session they probably felt more comfortable around us." Jisoo quickly said.

"But that doesn't explain all the glances they give you, even when they are with other students." Another guys asked.

GTwice was silent at that.

"Well, we didn't want do this, but hope you live." Class 4-2's president, Jimin said.

I knew Jimin because well, we were just at class 4-2.

Next thing I knew, the boys ran off the road and 3 cars that I had seen came speeding towards our sisters. Without a single hesitation, I ran to my sister and pushed her into safety, as did the rest of SPink. We watched the cars that couldn't stop come to us as our sister got up after we pushed them, trying to get to us, but it was too late for that.

"UNNI, NO!"

The pain hit me. It was just for a simple second, before I blacked out. We all did.

----------------------------------------------------

Okay, well, thank you for reading everyone. I hope you enjoyed this Chapter and I'm sorry to end it here after such a short chapter. I promise the next chapter will be longer. ONce again, thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I am sad to say that this book will only have 2 or 3 more chapters. I know that this would make this a really short book, but I hope you guys will still read it. To be honest, I was planning on it being a short book anyways...

Lastly, THANK YOU FOR 500 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!