Chapter 6: A Good Start to Our Day

JESSICA / SOOYEON POV:

Yuri an Hyo came with the girls after about, maybe 2 hours. The sun was moving down and I watched as they all walked in looking sullen and tired.

"So how was your little trip, Minari?" I asked Mina as she walked in.

All she did was sit next to me on the couch and smile. Resting her head on my shoulder she gave out a large sigh. I looked at her, worried that Yuri and Hyo did something to my lil' sis. To my own releif she was smiling, and quite widely at that.

"I'm guessing it was fun, but hard?" I asked.

She simply nodded her head and gave me a big hug. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Well, get going and finish your homework!" I said, pushing her off to her room.

All of SNSD walked over and we all were sitting calmly on the couch together. All of of let out a huge sigh at the same time. We hadn't told the girls yet, but SNSD is now official with Kirin High. This just means that it is a school we'll go to for many events and other things.

In fact, tomarrow, we're going to do our introductions, so were going to every class and introducing ourselves, but in groups of three. It's Sooyoung, Taeyeon adn Sunny as group 1. Seohyun, Tiffany and Yoona as Group 2, and lastly, Me, Yuri and Hyo as Group 3.

Tomarrow, Group 3 goes to room 1-3, then 2-3, then 3-3, then 4-3, and lastly, 5-3. Our sisters are in class 4-3 so we'll be seeing them at around 1:00pm, they're class right after lunch.

"Alright, SNSD, let's get sleeping, we have a long day tomarrow!" Taeyeon said, getting up and motioning us to our rooms. I quickly got into me, tiffany and Taeyeon's bedroom and crashed, I mean I am SNSD sleeping queen!

*The next morning.*

"MINA!!!!!!"

"SICA!!!!!"

TZUYU POV:

I woke up the earliext, along with Juhyun Unni. We always wake up first, the others never wake up!

"Alright, Tzu, let's get working!" Juhyun Unni said, putting her hand in the middle of our "Circle".

"Who are we waking up first?" I asked.

"Who do you think?" Juhyun Unni said.

"The Jungs." I said.

"3... 2... 1... GO!!!" We both shouted at the same time.

"MINA!!!!!" I shouted.

"SICA!!!!!" Juhyun Unni shouted.

"Ugh..." We were greeted with unhappy sighs.

I laughed along with Juhyun Unni; our morning routine was the best, well on happy days, anyway... I ran into the MoSaMi room and laughed really hard. Running over to Mina's bed, I began the process of waking up the fallen.

"MINAAAAA!!!!!!" I shouted, waking up Sana and Momo in the process.

"Tzuyu, please be quiet!" Mina shouted gabbing my neck and pushing me down on the bed beside her. I simply smiled and began tickling the heek out of her.

"TZUYU! I'm awake!" Mina shouted at me as she gruelingly got out of bed and trugded over to the bathroom. I had already brushed my teeth, so now to wake up Sana and Momo.

"SAMOSAMOSAMOSAMOSAMO!!!" I shouted.

"Tzuyu, we're awake, we wake up faster than Mina ever will." Sana said as she climbed out of bed and also trudged over to the bathroom, along with Momo.