She's An Alpha

I woke up early the next morning and swallowed down some birth control after-pill as instructed by Doctor Jared, seeing that someone could kidnap me any minute which could cause Wolfy to go into a frenzy.

I made my way into the kitchen to make breakfast for the people at the main pack house. I made some french toast, strawberry pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs.

I was in my own world as I continued to cook. Who was that man? What did he really want from me? Why me? So many unanswered question ran through my head making me feel extremely dizzy.

I jumped when an arm circled around my waist. I turned to see a flickering eyed beast. I smiled and pecked his cheek, finishing the last batch of pancakes. Sol stuffed his face into the crook of my neck and kissed the middle of his mark. "Why are you up so early?" He groggily whispered.

I smiled. "Why are you, not, up early?" I answered with a question as he growled softly in reply. I threw back my head and laughed as he dipped in and attacked my neck.

"Come back to bed," he grunted as I hummed with a grin.

"What do I get if I go?" I asked as I finished all the pancakes. I turned off the stove and moved over to the island counter to place down the plate. Sol wrapped me up in his embrace and pulled me close.

I snuggled into his chest as I looked up at him.

"A kiss," he said then pecked my lips.

"That's it?" I asked incredulously as he smirked.

"A nibble, a nip, a bite and a slick slide of my tongue against yours."

I blushed as I moved away from him but Sol only chuckled then smirked, pulling me back. "You, would, like that wouldn't you?" He asked mischievously as I smacked his shoulder and pulled myself away from him, not giving him an answer but a deeper blush. "Shut up," I growled.

I turned back around to clean up when he grabbed everything out of my hands and put it down. "Let Sonya take care of this."

He then swooped me up and exited out of the kitchen just in time for Sonya to enter. "Whoa," she yelped.

"Alpha made a mess!" I tattled him out as Sol growled and ran up the stairs.

I held on as I giggled. Next thing I know, the door slammed shut and I was thrown into bed with the beast on top of me. "Snitch," he hissed as he rammed his lips against mine.

I broke the kiss to laugh. "Awe. Poor Alpha's going to get in trouble," I playfully teased as I laughed some more.

Sol growled loudly as he pinned my wrists down and slowly trailed his hot tongue over his mark. I groaned and shook. "Cheater," I stuttered as he went down and planted a kiss on it.

He chuckled as he swooped me back up so I was straddling his waist. Sol leaned against the headboard and pecked my lips with a smirk. "Awe, miss wolfy's mad."

I huffed and lightly head-butted him as he hiss playfully. I grinned and buried myself into his neck. Sol moved his hands under my shirt and started rubbing my back and sides.

With a final sigh, he kissed my jaw. "You're so beautiful, little one."

My heart melted at how soft he sounded. "I'm all bubbly inside," I said with a soft laugh.