Three

I need to start working my start point and my plans for this building. Either I demolish his place entirely or I take what I have and make it better. I could get rid of his building and do a deep clean of all that is around that property. I could clean it up and add parts to make his hut better.

Nessa is offaly clumsy. She was moving far too fast earlier. Why would she try to pretend she didn't remember my name? A woman of her nature is most likely not single. Why the hell am I thinking about Nessa when I have graphs and plans and construction ideas to be thinking of? I have other matters far more important than her.

I pull out his file on the groundwork of his building and pull up his reviews on the computer.

Her hair was curly and messy. It was cute compared to last time. Last time it was straight and pushed back, the messy look suits her. She must be---

My phone rings, "Yes what do you want?"

"A miss Nessa Young is here."

"Nessa?"

"Young, yes she's not a regular sir. She says she may have something of yours." I hear her voice speaking in the background.

"---just leave it here. He doesn't need to greet me I just wanted to lea-"

I walk out my office to her in the hall.

"Nessa, twice in one day, no coincidence."

"No it is not, I came here to give this to you. I didn't think it was all that serious but I think you're missing your cuff link."

I look down at my sleeve and notice it's absence. I snatch it from her fingers smirking at her obvious attempts.

"Did you steal this from me so you could see me again."

"No you ass. It was caught in my sleeve I'm sure when I bumped into you it fell off."

"You can not call me an ass. You have no footing here. This is my office, my place of business, this is my property you're practically trespassing."

"No I'm not, I came to return this, that's all."

"You've returned it." I spoke quick.

"You haven't said thank you. I could have not returned it." She retorted just as quickly.

"You could have kept it, to what to sniff perhaps?"

Her face distorted into disgust, "No." She walks away her curls bouncing behind her. I look at her figure in her jeans she is a slim one. Not thick not too skinny just slim, petite is the better word. My assistant, Ms. Fields looks at me her demeanor orderly and tight. But her façade is slipping I see her pout. I raise a brow before walking back into my office.

I place the cuff link back on before returning to my desk. As I sit at my desk I catch the scent of a heavenly aroma. Tugging at the corner of my sleave raising it to my nose I breathe in the strongest scent of rosemary.

I press a button on my phone, "Fields."

"Yes sir?"

"Call Andrew, tell him to meet me in my office now."

"Yes sir."

      ___________________________

Andrew walks into the office, "What do you need."

"I need you to look into someone."

"Name?"

"Nessa Young."

"Know anything about her?"

"This is her address." I hand him the address written down on the paper. "Get me what you know on her."

"How long do I have?"

"Until tomorrow."

"Why the rush?"

"Get to work." He nods his head and walks out and I follow not long after.

I get in my car and drive home. I drive the speed limit and reach my home at exactly 11. Once inside, Marisa greets me at the entrance, as she dusts off the lamp.

"Good evening sir."

"Marisa." I say acknowledging her as I remove my jacket. She takes the jacket and I continue on into the dining room. She places the plate in front of me and walks away leaving me to eat. As I'm eating the scent of rosemary floods my senses and causes an unruly itch.

I pull out my cell and call Marie.

"Damien, hi....this is unsuspected. You don't--"

"Enough Marie just get over here."

"Okay I'll be there soon." She hangs up and I could practically hear her feet. Desperate. I finish my meal and she gets here just in time. Marisa opens the door for her letting her in and I walk up the stairs expecting her to follow. And the desperate girl she is, she does. I close the door behind her and remove the scented cuff links. I unbutton my sleeves and watch her.

She stands there smiling and begins removing her clothing. I loosen my tie and take off my shoes. I walk over to her and push her onto the bed. She sucks in her breath and it makes something in me skip.

"Get comfortable." I tell her while I walk into the bathroom. I remove my pants and my shirt along with my socks. My dick is begging to be released from the restraints of my boxers but instead I grab my balls. I pull on them before counting down from seven. When I reach one I release them and return to the bedroom. She is in nothing. Her perky nipples already standing for me. I can smell her from here. As I walk to her, I slide my finger along her skin starting at her toe to working my way to her nipple.

"Are you prepared?"

She nods, "Yes."

I sit on the bed and she quickly climbs on top. Her, straddling me, her ass and thighs pressed against my thighs. She comes into kiss me and I quickly stop her wrapping her hair around my four fingers and pulling her head back. She sucks in yet another breath. I kiss at her neck, I can feel the warmth of her skin and her as she begins to wet my legs.

"I haven't done anything yet." I smirk.

"I've been wanting you since you didn't finish me off this morning."

"Are you complaining?"

"Just please....please me."

"Go home. This was a mistake."

"What?" She asks, her disappointment evident. "Damien I wasn't complaining I just-"

"Marie, don't do this. Your the morning girl."

"But you called me..."

"It was a mistake, go home."

"No. Damien please I'll be quiet from here on please."

"Lie down." She smiled but didn't say a word. "You don't say another word for the rest of the night. Not another word." She nods agreeing not to say anything. And I smile at her before kissing her roughly.

I bend her over before plunging myself into her only to relieve nothing. After she moaned it only made me want nothing more than to continue my actions and I could feel my thrust becoming aggressive. She will most likely have some marks but she'll be okay. I stop when I see myself becoming to forceful and after I'm certain she has come. I am not satisfied, just annoyed.

She was the only girl I could think of that smelled remotely like that rosemary smell. But she doesn't. She doesn't smell like rosemary. She just reeks of tulips.

"There you came, now leave."

"Did you?"

"No. Go."

"I can take more, I want you to come too."

"Marie, you said not another word tonight! Just go! Now!" She stands from the bed scrambling to grab her things and looks back at me as she leaves my room. I push the button on my phone, "Marisa, have my sheets changed while I shower. And burn them. I never want to use those again."

"Yes sir."