when we were young

Y/N's POV
I feel like I have seen that girl over there that is checking me out she has black hair and a big ass. But where have I seen that face before. Ugh its going to bother me until I figure it out.

Dinah's POV

Y/N looks really focused on something. But that girl over there is going to get her fucking neck snapped if she doesn't stop looking at my girl. Y/N and I just wanted to be in the park what the hell. I grab Y/N's hand and she tenses up but she relaxed when it was me. "Baby are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine why do you ask?" "Just wanted to know" hmm why is Y/N lying to me. I give her a kiss on the lips.

Y/N's POV
right when I have her name on the tip of my tongue and someone pulls me out of my thoughts just great! "Baby are you okay" "Yeah I'm fine why do you ask?" Ugh I hate lying to her "just wanted to know" she gives me and kiss in the lips and when I pull back I see the girl looking quite pissed off. Ughhh what the hell is her name!

Lauren's POV

why the hell is she not coming over to me to talk to me. Ugh shes kissing some ugly bitch she better notice man I need to calm down before I do something I regret.

//////
*gasp* what is Lauren going to do?