Car Rides

That's her outfit for tomorrow
////////
Dinah's POV
Y/N put me in her car because I got a ride from that teacher. We drive off and I look out the window and i feel a warm hand on my leg. I pretend I don't feel it and I continue looking out the window ."Dinah you know that you want me" she says with a husky voice. "Nope well at least not now" "why not?" Wow she would ask that.

Y/N's POV
I have an idea to get her to get freaky with me in this car. I put my hand under her skirt and rub her thighs. She tries to hold back a moan and I chuckle . "that's not funny Y/N what if I do that to you?" " then I would pull over this car and fuck you senseless" her jaw drop slightly. I pull over the car and pull her on top of me.
*SMUT WARNING FIRST AND LAST TIME I'M GOING TO SAY IT*

I push up her skirt and pull her top open. I kiss her chest and she giggles I smile. She climbs in the back seat and I can't myself I get back there too and I push her down and suddenly push in four fingers she gasp loudly. "Y/N oh my god" I push my fingers deep and her hips buck I know she's close.

I kicked the radio and pony came on and I started to laugh. She begans to rixk her hips into my hand and I add another finger and she came and she started to catch her breathe.
"Y/N" "yeah Dinah " "when we get to your place you aren't getting any way shape or form of sleep"