I am smart!

Dinah's POV

Dinah's POV

I gave Y/N a math worksheet and I can't stop looking at her. I look at her sexy curves and how I would love to spread those sexy legs wait Dinah you need to stop.....but good god shes so sexy did I already say her curves oh well.

Y/N's POV

I think Dinah's sick because she seems a little distracted hopefully she did hear me say earlier the I asked if she was a lesbian because um I'm bi but I'll happily be full on gay if she was god her lips and her thick thighs man I want those around my waist. "Do you understand it?" "Yeah I do but hey Dinah I got a question" "oh well okay go ahead!" Man she is way too happy "areyougay!" I say in a hurry "Y/N what did you say I didn't understand please say it again" "ugh I asked if you have a bae?" She giggled at the comment " no I don't but I thought you asked if I was gay but yes I am" I screamed on the inside but on the outside I was like" oh okay" she blushed and started to check my work and my hand touches her inner thigh and her breathe hitches and I smirk.

Dinah's POV

She touched my thigh and I died on the inside god she is so sexy. Yes! She got all 15 questions right. I lean over and pull her by her shirt and straddle her. " ugh Dinah did I get the questions right?" "Yes you did now how about we make it more interesting?" I unbutton my shirt to show my lace bra (like the pic above) her jaw dropped .
////////////
I'm a bad person aren't I ? 😈😈😈😈