20

7 weeks later...

I can't believe it, today we start our 3 day journey to Alpha Jason's pack grounds for the Alpha ceremony. They had to postpone it because Alpha Jason's mate Rose had a baby.

I nervously stand up from my place on our bed and walk over to the door, I open it and walk down the many stairs. I make my way to our kitchen and find Louis and Tyson.

We've grown impossibly closer with the two and we are now the three musketeers. We are constantly together during classes and after classes, if you see me you'll usually find Ty and Louis too.

"Hey guys." I say startling them making me laugh, they give me a playful glare as I sit down opposite them on the black marble island.

"Maia." Louis groans "you know I hate it when you pop out of nowhere."

"Sorry!" I say laughing and grab one of his slices of French toast, man the smell of that is driving me nuts. I stand up and open the fridge, I grab hold of what I was looking for and say back down.

I start eating the pickles greedily ignoring the bewildered states of Louis and Tyson.

"Maia," Louis says and I look up from my jar of pickles "you hate pickles."

I look down at the half eaten pickle and frown, he is right I don't like pickles but I have a serious craving for them.

"I had a craving." I shrug eating the rest of the pickle in my hand then suddenly it dawned on me when I see their faces. Recognition clear in their eyes.

For the past week I've been waking up and vomiting, every morning. Then I've had cravings for weird things from Nutella to pickles. My breast are sore and I'm tired a lot. Also...I'm late.

Shit, how could I have not realised sooner?! Crap what am I going to do?! I thought I was ready but I don't feel ready anymore.

"Shit!" I curse loudly feeling myself panicking, Tyson and Louis walk over to me and comfort me.

"I've mind-linked your mom, she is almost here." Louis says "stay calm Maia you'll be fine, if you are pregnant Austin will be so happy."

"No he won't, I can't let him find out. Promise you won't tell him, he is stressed out enough." I say looking at them both sternly through blurry eyes.

"We promise." Tyson says rubbing my back "but you can't keep it from him long, your scent will change soon and everyone will find out. It'll be better if you told people then them finding out."

"I will but Austin is stressed out enough about this trip and if I tell him he will cancel it. But we need to go see all the other Alphas. Jace is going to murder Austin!" I say rubbing my temples. Suddenly my mom bursts into the kitchen completely out of breath.

"Oh gosh darling hello." She says breathlessly and hugs me tightly.

"Hey mom." I say smiling at my mom, we've fitting to know each other really well know and it's finally feeling normal now. I have parents that are on speed dial on my phone and a big protective brother. Not to mention my mate.

"Right lets go to the bathroom." She says dragging me off my seat and towards the bathroom down the hall, the boys following closely.