She then unbuttons and unzips her pants and steps out of them leaving her stripped down to her undergarments. He sits up and tries to touch her but she stops him.

"You must be really tired, Love. Tonight, I will do all the work."

She sits on his lap wrapping her legs around his waist, her pelvis pressing on his belly. She holds his hands behind him, pressing her chest on his and kisses him intensely on the lips. She explores his mouth with her tongue and nibbles on his lip.

His mind keeps screaming in growing expectation. He wanted to touch her but she was keeping his hands behind him. He wanted to get rid of that lace bra so he can watch the sight they are covering right now.

"Don't move." She warns him. As if reading his mind, she proceeds to unclasping her bra and removing it.

He takes in a deep breath as he indulges his eyes at the beautiful mounds he longed to see. He starts to move his hands towards them but she was quick to keep them at bay. She holds his hands behind him again and he gasps as the tips of her mounds brushed his skin.

She presses a long deep kiss on his lips before trailing kisses on his cheek, along his jawline and down his neck where she lingered. Every touch of her orbs builds up his sense of longing to hold them in his palm and put them in his mouth.

Like getting his thoughts, she gets up on her knees so her chest reaches his face. He claims one orb with his mouth and makes one strong suck. She yelps in pain and pulls back. She sees fire and hunger in his eyes that almost scared her.

He senses her apprehension and sighs. He closes his eyes and slowly opens them again. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Just... I'll be gentle I promise." His eyes have lost their fiery expression and she nods in approval.

She goes back to her previous position and as promised he slowly covered her mounds with his mouth, gently sucking and teasing the tip with his tongue. She puts her arms around his shoulders to get closer to the pleasure. He moves from one orb to another trailing wet kisses as he moved. He gives that one the same contentment as the other. She closes her eyes, throws her head back and moans in delight.

She pulls away and kisses his lips again as she pushes him down on the bed making him pin his own hands down with his weight. She slithers down his body tracing his torso with her kisses. He groans as she reaches the line of his boxers. She teases its resident by gently stroking it through the thin cloth. He hold his breath waiting for her next move.

"Someone's calling my attention." She hissed and pulls down the last piece of garment off him. She smiles at him seductively as she teases his stiffness some more.

He calls out her name softly as he felt the warm moisture of her mouth around his bare manhood. He lies back and closes his eyes feeling every satisfying lick and suckle she made on him. "Oh, Maine.. Oh, Love... Please... I want to touch you."

She takes off the last piece of underwear she's wearing, crawls back up and kneels on top of his belly. She frees one of his hands and guides it between her thighs. He caresses the soft skin on her thigh moving his hand downwards. He slowly slides his hand back up. His thumb searches for the little pearl right above her opening and massages it producing a low delighted sigh from her.

This encourages him to slip a finger inside her and start pushing it in and out of her. "Oh, RJ." She calls out in pleasure. He then follows through with a second finger. She gasps. He works his long and slender fingers inside her as his thumb continues to play on the tiny pearl. He pushes his pointer in and out of her faster and faster until he feels her body stiffen and hears her let out a low scream as she reaches her peak and warm moisture was released from her. "Oh, Love..."

Her knees weaken and she drops on top of him panting. "How are you so good at that?" He kisses her forehead then moves to her lips. She takes his hand and tucks it back behind him. They kiss passionately as she presses her body on his. Every sensation driving them close to the edge.

Her hands feel for His shaft in between them and fondles with it. She pulls away from the kiss. "Wait here. Don't move." She gives him a quick peck on the lips before going to her dresser and retrieves a packet from the drawer. She scoots back, opens the wrapping and slips the rubber on him.

She moves on top of him and slowly guides him inside her. She lets out a delighted sound as she feels him fill her inside more than he has done before. She moves her hips to accommodate him and starts grinding on top of him in a slow rhythm as she figures out how to fully satisfy them both. He watches her in admiration. "How can someone so beautiful come to love me this way. I will do anything for this woman."

She places her hand on his chest and claws on it as her hips work around him. She looks him in the eye and kisses him on the lips while continuing to work her hips. "Please, Maine, let me touch you" He growls as their lips parted.

She sits back up grinding and releases his hands behind him. He lets out a groan as his mind screamed for their freedom. He then places both of his hands on her mounds and caresses them, gently rubbing them joining her little dance on him. She rides him and moves her hips back and forth faster and faster letting him fill her, poking something inside her that drives her out of her senses until she shivers as she climaxed on top of him. She couldn't help but scream in pleasure. She bites her lip in her effort to hold the screams in. Her hips slow down. Her body feels like mush exhausted from the sexual gratification.

"My turn." He says. He sits up, lifts her up and sets her on the edge of the bed. He pulls out from despite her protests. He kneels infront of her and spreads her legs wide open. He gives her a few licks and sips down there. "You taste so good, Love." He then positions himself and goes back inside her. She moans.

He pushes inside her, filling her again much to their delight. He moves in and out slowly at first then increasing in tempo. Their sighs and moans fill the room in perfect harmony. She grabs the edge of the bed to keep from slipping away from him as he moves harder and faster inside her. Her hips follow every move he makes to their full satisfaction until they both reach the stars together as they gave out low screams in unison.

He pulls out and sits on the bed before collapsing by her side.

R: Ginulat mo ako. *turns to her with a smile*

M: Bakit naman?

R: Nagulat ako na makita ito... This foxy side of you. *lies on his side and pulls her in an embrace* And I'm not one to complain about it. Alam ko na ngayon ang gagawin para mapalabas sya. *touches M's nose*

M: Di na yan mauulit. *giggles* Sabihin na lang natin na ngayon, reward mo yan from me for doing great on both your shows tonight. *rest her head on his arm and snuggles in his armpit*

R: Don't you mean three? Three performances yun and the last one with you is my favorite. *lifts her chin up and kisses her lips gently* You are my most favorite person in the world. I love you so much, Meng. I am so happy to have you, my future Mrs. Richard Faulkerson Jr. I promise to do my best to always make you happy and to love you faithfully forever. *kisses her eyes and the tip of her nose*

M: I know you will. I love you too, RJ and I promise to always stay beside and love you unconditionally. *kisses his lips gently*

They kiss slowly and lovingly snuggled in each other's arms in her quiet room with only the sound of lips locking. Her room and a soft beam of moonlight filling the darkness stand as silent witnesses to love and promises the young couple shared. ❤