Chapter 4

"C'mon..." Tyler whines, sticking his bottom lip out. I smirk, looking around at the group of people that are left from the party.

"How much?" I ask, eyes glinting. Holland giggles, obviously into what I was referring to.

"Uh, a big happy smile from your boyfriend." Tyler says, grinning. I roll my eyes, planting myself on his lap.

"Kay." I say, starting to stand up. Tyler's hands grip my waist, pulling me back down.

"You're not getting away that easy." he growls in my ear, making my skin tingle. I wiggle my way out of his grip, to turn around and straddle his hips. His eyes widen as I start to grind on him, getting a few yells from the guys sitting around us.

"Damn, Scots." Tyler groans, gripping my hips. I giggle, planting a kiss on his lips before I stand up.

Tyler leans up, kissing me again, except longer. I smile into the kiss, feeling his arms picking me up to sit me on his knee.

"Okay, who's next?" Hoechlin calls out, looking at everyone. I raise my hand, making him laugh.

"Yes, Scottie." he chuckles. I grin, feeling a bit tipsy.

"I dare Gwen to make out with Dylan for 2 minutes."

**

"How much have you drank tonight?" Tyler asks in my ear, a ringing sound coming with it.

"Ahhh, only 2." I slur, smiling up at him. He sighs, sitting his head on my shoulder.

"You're gonna hate me in the morning." he tells me, and I laugh.

"I could never hate you!" I gush, kissing his forehead. He smiles, his eyes fluttering up to my face.

"I love you, babe."

"Love you too, baby." I whisper, and he kisses my lips.

"Alright! I'm gonna make out with Gwen now! Okay!" Dylan yells, setting down his drink. Gwen smiles, and Dylan grabs her face, completely smothering it with his mouth.

"Keep it on the lips!" I yell, giggling. Dylan throws up his hands, giving up.

"She's not giving me anything!" he yells, sitting back down. Gwen wipes her lips, awkwardly sitting down. I look at Tyler, and he shrugs.

"Okay.. next." Hoechlin says, breaking the tension.

**

"Okay yeah, okay. Okay! I got it. Noon. Okay." Tyler says quickly, then closes the door.

Since most of us were not in the position to drive, Hoechlin is letting us crash over here. It's me and Tyler in one room, Dylan by himself, and Gwen by herself. Then the rest of the party is spread out over the house.

"What's up with Gwen?" I ask him, stopping him from kissing me. He leans back, glancing over my body quickly before meeting my eyes.

"Dylan said she wasn't kissing him back.." he rushes out, shrugging. I shrug as well, not caring really.

"I don't like this dress.." Tyler whispers, tugging on the strap.

I smirk, sliding out from under him.

"I'm gonna go talk to Gwen." I tell him, causing his jaw to drop. Then his eyes spark as he realizes my game.

"Bring her back then, we can have some fun." he growls, and I gape.

"You're a pig." I laugh before closing the door.

**

"Gwen?" I knock on her door, creaking it open a bit. She opens her eyes, rubbing them a bit.

"Yeah." she says, sitting up and groaning.

"Turn off that light." she pleads, and I obey.

"Is something wrong with kissing Dylan?" I blurt, still a bit tipsy. She looks right at me, laughing.

"No, it was great actually." she tells me. I give her a questioning look.

"I stopped when he started whispering in my ear, calling me Bethy and shit. I don't know what the hell that meant, but it grossed me out." she explains, and I wince at the name.

"Shit." I cuss under my breath, and I explain to Gwen about Beth.

"Oh shit! I feel awful, Scottie." she whines, and I huff.

"It's no big deal, he'll get over it. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I say, starting to get up.

"Gone so soon?" she asks, a glint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Uh.."

"I can tell you're itching to get back to your boyfriend." she laughs. I shrug, winking.

"You gotta do what you gotta do."

**

"Fuck, Scots.." Tyler groans as I wind my hands in his hair.

I giggle, admiring my handy work on his neck.

"Your turn, you little shit." Tyler growls in my ear, and I laugh as he flips me over to be under him.

I kiss his jaw as he works on my love bite on my neck.

"Hey babe.." I groan, and he takes it was a compliment.

"No babe, I can't breathe." I spit out, and immediately his weight is lifted off me.

"Sorry."

His lips are instantly back on mine, his hips gently pushing themselves on mine. I feel his teeth graze my bottom lip, and I part them in need.

His hips start moving faster, and I can't take it anymore.

"Baby, just fuck me. Please." I moan, and he chuckles in my ear.

"Well, since you said please."

**

"I'm sorry." I hear in my ear as soon as I wake up. I furrow my eyebrows, eyes still closed.

"What?" I croak, sitting up to glance at my boyfriend laying next to me.

"I wanted to say I was sorry before you wouldn't listen to me." he rushes out, sitting up as well.

"For what?" I ask, brushing back my hair from my face.

"I let you have a drink last night.." he mumbles, and I bite my lip.

"Babe."

Tyler messes with his thumbs, not looking at me. I try again, but he still doesn't glance up. I clamp my hand around his, causing his attention to go somewhere else.

"It's not your fault." I tell him, and I know he's listening.

"I know I asked for one, and I know I drank it for myself. But I'm telling you Tyler, it's not your fault."

He still doesn't look at me. I sigh, biting my lip, thinking. We sit there for a while, not talking. I peek over at him, and I see him staring straight ahead.

"I'm gonna change." I speak up, and he looks over at me.

"What?" he asks.

"I'm gonna fend for myself. I'm tired of you having to take care of me. I'll drink responsibly, I won't do what I did... you know." I stutter, blushing. He takes my hand, running a thumb across my palm.

"You don't have to change. I'll still help you, you know I will. And I know I get carried away while drinking, so I forget that you need me. I'll also do the same." he says, smiling. I smile back at him.

"Although, drunk sex with you is amazing." he chuckles, smirking at me. I blush again, pulling my hand away.

"Shit.. what did I do?" I ask, peeking through my eyelashes.

"You called me papi a lot." he says, laughing. I laugh, hiding my face. He pries my hands away, kissing my nose.

"I promise I'll help you." he tells me, looking in my eyes.

"And I promise I'll stop calling you papi." I giggle, kissing his nose back.