i finished rolling up the best backwood i had ever seen and sparked it up. i'm sticking to weed from now on because xanax the new heroin and i truly believe everything else will fuck up your life. i can't have that while i'm trying to get it all together.

within ten minutes i went from happy and cool to straight geeking. i felt creative as a bitch. like i wanted to start painting.

"yoooo, we should go get some frozen yogurt and, and make that shit look so beautiful. like art." i suggested. kerian and gabe immediately started laughing at me while jaylin had his mouth open, eyes wide and head nodding in agreement.

"these niggas are gone." kerian cackled along with gabe. i'm starting to get salty because i'm deadass.

"it's settled. get the fuck up." i ordered the group while wobbly getting up from my seat.

"aw man, i'm gone like shit." i laughed at myself  while walking to the front door with the guys following behind me.

"this fried ass clown gone crash the damn car." jaylin muttered behind me.

"well walk then. always talking shit man." kerian not so muttered to jaylin.

"ah, shit. he on yo ass jay." gabe instigated the petty talk while he locked the door to his home.

"kerian knows i will clap his ass. no worries my way." jaylin played tough.

"alright quit it, y'all will go back and forth and ruin my high. y'all both scary, there it's settled." i ended the chatter between the two and started up the car with gabe cackling in the back with kerian. his face was scrunched up in the same you got me fucked up manner as jaylin's face.

"we can both beat the fuck out of you together. fuck you." jaylin maintained his mug and i decided to not entertain the fallacy.

"you got it. you run shit." i playfully responded back.

"aye turn on the radio and let me bump my shit." kerian requested. he's an aspiring singer, and i'll be honest, he actually has a really nice voice. The only reason i'll let him connect to the bluetooth speakers.

"that reminds me, when are you going to drop your new mixtape, nigga? you said may 4th and we going on may 66th my dude. why you gotta play us like that?" jaylin added in.

"yeah, you even holding out on your niggas. i know you finished that shit already. what was that shit called? the end? brunette?" i came for kerian as well. he put out his first mixtape early last year and been holding out since.

"i'm never dropping it lol. cry you little bitches." kerian's evil ass assured us that the music drought would continue on his scheduled programming.

"just a piece of shit." jaylin turned on the radio so kerian couldn't connect to the bluetooth. throwing the fit his childish ass always throws. kerian huffed and fell back in his seat.

"you lucky we in the car or i would glass you."

"glass me then nigga!"

"you know what? get out of my caucasian car!" i yelled at the two.

here we go.