;02

JUNGKOOK

I know what I did was wrong, I felt disgusted with myself at that moment.
But I remembered, didn't she just introduce herself? We even played 20 questions.
She must've felt uncomfortable only when I said I had a hard on.
But seriously, she is stunning.
And sexy. If I was her boyfriend I would've fucked her every time I was with her.
Okay, now I sound like a horny teenage boy which I pretty much am.
But you can't blame me, teenage hormones.
I seriously need to stop now, I'm scaring myself.
I swiped to the right, putting the password in, unlocking my phone.
I had nothing to do so I just played some games, Subway Surf, Clash Royal and Piano Tiles 2.
After having this 15 minutes playtime I decided to message Junghwa, I didn't hear from her for 2 weeks already.
And I keep thinking about her.
I guess this is love at first sight.

jungkook: hi

I waited for 5 minutes and she still didn't reply, maybe she's busy? Or she's at school? Damn, I should've informed myself.
I locked my phone and threw myself on my bed, sighing.
I thought about all the possibilities: she might not want to talk to me because I sounded like a rapist and pedophile.
But suddenly, my phone dinged and vibrated in my hand which made me jump and immediately set my eyes on the screen.
Junghwa actually replied!

junghwa💖: hi

jungkook: is everything alright? I didn't hear from you for two weeks.

junghwa💖: oh, don't worry:) I'm fine, I just moved to America and we've been unpacking, cleaning and all that stuff.

oh my god, my heart is....oh my god.
Just like Hobi hyung says.
But his "Engrish" sucks.
Anyways, she used a smiley face!
I'm internally screaming from happiness.

jungkook: what do you mean by "we"?

junghwa💖: what do you mean? Oh oh oh what do you mean? Said you're running out of time, what do you mean?

jungkook: oh you stop it. do you actually like justin bieber?

junghwa💖: nope, I just like the song.
junghwa💖: weren't you asking what did I mean by we?

jungkook: yep.

junghwa💖: I meant, my dad, my mom and I.

jungkook: oh.
jungkook: don't you have siblings?

junghwa💖: nope, and I'm thankful for it.

jungkook: why? I mean, won't you be lonely? Oh wait, I will keep you company;)

junghwa💖: nope, and I don't want ur company dumbass.

jungkook: ouch. Why do you keep insulting me😢

junghwa💖: because I want to, bad girls have more fun👌

jungkook: ohhh, you have more fun? How could you without my dick?

junghwa💖: ....

jungkook: you speechless? You will be when you'll see my dick.

junghwa💖: 1. I'm not speechless, I just don't think that my response is worth for someone as stupid as you.
2. Do you even have one?

jungkook: ouch. You keep hurting me, I'm gonna cry!!

junghwa💖: go and do it in a corner. No one wants to hear your stupid cries.

jungkook: how can you tell I'm stupid?

junghwa💖: first of all, you're not denying it. Second, from the conversation we're having I understand that you need some medication.
And I need a break from your stupidness.

jungkook: you really know how to insult people huh?

junghwa💖: yep I do.
junghwa💖: bye gtg.

jungkook: bye😘

for some reason I feel so happy to talk to someone. the manager keeps nagging me about everything, the members are annoying and even Mr. Song(dance teacher) keeps scolding me for no reason. it has been stressful lately, and talking to someone who can cheer me up for me is the best thing in my life. although that someone insults me a lot.
/sigh/ so this is the feeling of love? missing someone just after talking to them? I can get used to that😏.

A/N: soooooo, here's the second chapter! Hope you liked it~ stay tuned for the next one!