"Gun?" I echoed, my eyes nearly bugging out of my head with the ring of the word.

I then stood slowly and raised one eyebrow along with the rising of my position.

"Yes..." the woman assured me. "Do you see one?"

"Uh, well..." I shuffled towards the closest body near me, which was a tall man in a dark suit, laid face down on the tile. Soon after I had spotted him, a shiny silver glare next to one of his hands caught my eye. "I think I have, possibly..."

"Take it," the woman commanded.

I stepped in front of the man, and then crouched down to scoop up the silver gun that sat next to his body.

"O-Okay, well..." I muttered, more to myself, as I rose again. I uncomfortably situated the gun in my hands.

"I've never exactly done this before, I..." I trailed off and played my fingers around the trigger of the pistol.

Of course, though, I kept the gun pointed downwards.

"I'm not..." I continued to mumble, searching the gun in my own way.

Suddenly, the pistol spat out a fast bullet at the floor beneath me.

"Oh! God, look at that..." I half-yelled out. "Well, now that that's taken care of..." I redrew my attention to the task at hand.

"Never touched a gun before?" the woman half-humoredly questioned.

"Well, you know... not exactly..."

The girl let out a small giggle, and then continued.

"Well, you'll learn fast... Now... is there a window around?"

"Window..." I whispered, whipping my head back and forth as I did so.

"Ah..." I muttered, stopping abruptly to touch the injured area on the back of my head. "N-No..." I eventually replied.

"How about a door?"

I locked my eyes onto the closed exit almost directly in front of me.

"Sure is," I responded, tilting my head slightly.

"Go through it. Actually, by this time, you probably won't need the gun, but I still don't want to take any chances with you..."

"Yeah, I get that a lot..." I quietly remarked as I approached the door across the area. And, once I had reached it, I carefully opened it by a small, common knob-like handle.

I took my time as I stepped through.

"Tell me what you see," the woman said, her voice blurring a little now.

I didn't reply very quickly, probably on account of the fact that I was attempting to enter an unknown area with a gun and absolutely no clue as to why or how I was in my current situation at all. Instead, I cautiously made my way into some sort of hallway, one foot at a time.

I gazed from one direction to the other.

No one was around.

Luckily.

"Hello? Can you tell me what's there?" the woman repeated.

"Oh!" I snapped my head permanently into the right direction, just by a random choice. I began to walk forwards as I continued. "Um... Well, there's a bunch of doors around... It's a very long, narrow room... I'd say it's most likely a type of hallway."

"Good," the static voice replied. "You aren't far, then."

"Far from what?" I questioned, but didn't quite receive the answer I had hoped for. Actually, I kind of didn't receive an answer at all.