04|

As usual Dylan couldn't stop thinking about Cecelia, having a hard time getting his food down his throat before he had to shoot a scene with Tyler. He was literally counting the days until she'd come visit him again and it made him even more impatient. It was Tuesday, which meant he had to wait 3 more days.

"What's on your mind, dude?" his best friend elbowed him in the stomach, looking at him with a questioned look, "you've been playing with your food for almost 5 minutes now."

Holland looked up from her magazine she was reading, glad finally someone was asking their co-star what he was thinking about. She had glanced at him a few times, noticing his weird behavior.

"It's her again, isn't it?" the strawberry-blonde asked, before Dylan could shake his head, saying there was nothing on his mind.

Sighing as he laid down his fork on his plate, he shrugged his shoulders. He couldn't just lie to them by answering a simple no because he knew they knew him better than that. "Sometimes I'm just tired of waiting for her to come visit me again. It's her that makes my life worth living-..." He stopped himself, raising an eyebrow at his words, "yup, that sounded freaking dramatic."

Starting to snigger, Tyler shook his head, "why don't you just tell her how you feel?"

The brunette rolled his eyes at him, "it's not that easy; she has been dating this asshole for a few months now because her parents approve of him. And besides, I think she only sees me as a friend."

Crystal - who was sitting on the chair next to Holland and who had been listening to their conversation for a while - joined in, shaking her head while she looked at him with her dark-brown eyes, "You shouldn't think like that."

Nodding her head up and down slowly, Holland agreed with her, "I've never met the girl and don't know anything about her, but trust me when I she'd be feeling devastated without you in her life with everything what's going on; having a boyfriend - you say she doesn't like - just because her parents approve of him and having a job her parents want her to have isn't easy for her."

"Yeah," Crystal continued, shrugging her shoulders, "and it seems like she knows she can be herself around you; as if she knows you love her no matter what."

Holland and Crystal were quiet for a second before looking at each other and squealing. "That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard in my whole life!" "I know right!"

Running a hand over his buzz-cut, Dylan sighed, "hey, the thing between Cecelia and me isn't like a typical Nicholas Sparks book or whatever the dude does..."

Before he could say more, he felt his phone vibrating in his jeans-pocket. Full of curiosity he took his phone out of his pocket and smiled when he saw the text was from Cecelia.

'I'm at the grocery store. Do you need me to get you anything for Saturday? x'

The text made his day; it basically meant she was thinking about him too and that meant he wasn't the only who couldn't wait 'til Saturday.

Feeling three pair of eyes on him, he texted her back saying: 'I can't think of anything right now. Just get whatever you feel like getting, I'll pay you back. x'

"What did it say?" Holland was the first starting to ask him questions. "What did you say back?"

Grinning, he shook his head before standing up as Tyler patted his back, telling him they had to go start filming. "I'll tell you later."

Sighing dramatically, she ran a hand through her hair, "you better tell us or we'll make sure we'll find out what she sent you." Crystal laughed, nodding, "I totally agree with that!"

The friends laughed at their reaction and started walking towards the place in the big building where they had to film the scene.

-----

Sitting on the couch, Cecelia was trying to concentrate on her book that she was holding in her hands. She had a hard time doing so because Joey was sitting next to her, asking her for attention by staring at her until she would look up at him. It was annoying when they were together they couldn't do their own thing and just 'enjoy' each other's company. She didn't enjoy his company at all but she tried to hide it anyway.

"Is something wrong, Joey?" she finally looked up at him, which made him take his chance to kiss her on her soft lips. She tried liking it for a second or two but just couldn't, although she laid her hand on the back of his head just in case he thought she didn't like it.

Joey lifted her on his lap, holding her by her waist without breaking the kiss. He didn't know while they were kissing Cecelia tried to imagine him being a hot actor so it wouldn't be hard trying to like kissing him. She felt little bad for it because basically he told her almost a week ago he loved her and he didn't want to hurt him even though she didn't like him at all.  

Before she knew she imagined she was kissing Dylan instead of Joey and began playing with his black hair - or how she imagined, with Dylan's short brown hair.

She didn't know why she started liking the kiss more now she imagined he was her friend who she'd visit every Saturday, but it didn't matter for now because it made Joey smile against her lips.

"When are your parents coming back home?"

Cecelia opened her eyes, looking at him in his green eyes and shrugged her shoulders, "does it matter? My parents like seeing me read anyway."

Rolling his eyes because he thought his girlfriend didn't get the hint, he sighed as he lifted her off of his lap and let her sit next to him again, so she could continue reading her book.  

Cecelia was just glad she made the comment; she wasn't ready or didn't want to have sex with him. She wanted her first time to be with someone special and not with some guy she didn't even like. And this subject wasn't something she could talk about with Dylan; she just totally imagined she was kissing him instead of Joey and whatever it was that came into her mind a week ago when she was with Dylan made it all very embarrassing for her to talk about it with her friend.